Will the Sanctum League go Core?

I love collect crap in this game, so I bought extra trash tab.
But you are going to delete it?
That's unacceptable.
Thailand Player
"
albert2006xp wrote:
Stop patting yourselves on the back for this league, GGG. You've fucked up immensely. The bad players that don't use characters that level naturally to 100 in maps without dying, the type of players that play bow builds and shit, those like it. The casuals, the ones that you shouldn't encourage.

Resolve needs to go. Stop rewarding offscreening. Bring back Ultimatum AS IT WAS in Ultimatum league. EXACTLY as it was. Except with even more damage and no Headhunter cheating.

Reward characters that take hits and survive. Not this garbage and the casuals who like it. Ridiculous that people with less challenges than me while I despise this league and can't bear to play it say it's suuuuch a fun mechanic. Then why didn't you play it, huh?

I loved it. Is a 40/40 casual good enough evidence?
"
POEtayto wrote:
"
lordofcinder6 wrote:
why let us farm and grind relics so u can delete them this is nonsense, not cool guys.

they do this every league bait and switch

Not bait and switch because they clearly said relics go away after this league before league even started.
😫😫😫
"
Neofalcon wrote:
Hopefully it goes core sooner rather than later - I'd hate to see a years-long wait for Sanctum, like we've had for Ultimatum.

Personally, I think Relics as a form of progression each league would be totally fine - especially if there's Atlas Passives that buff their drop rate, or let you target specific ones.

The bigger problem is Sanctified Relics - they're really the only exclusive reward from Sanctums, and GGG has stated they don't want Sanctified Relics core. This also breaks Invocations.

Honestly, I think it'd be okay for Sanctified Relics to be part of core - it's not like they'd be mandatory - it requires a LOT of grinding to get a good one, and I don't think it would feel "mandatory" for players - just a bonus if you feel like running Sanctums.

Otherwise, Sanctums will need an entirely new reward invented for them...

Also, ofc, it'd be a lot nicer if we could just save up from running maps, and run an entire Sanctum at a time. I assume that would DEFINITELY happen.

Still, really enjoyed Sanctum, hope to see it core soon!

We are still waiting for Ultimatum.

A single map, which costs like 6divines, is not reintegration of Ultimatum. We want it in our general map experience with possibility to spend atlas points on it. Current version of ultimatum is non existant for 99.99% of people
Still waiting a year already for Ultimatum to go core. I wish leagues could go core after the league ends how they used to a while back. Those were the days. Now Standard just has to wait extra to play any new content as usual
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
"
aLamew wrote:
Keep Original Sin stricly as a skill reward please! Sanctum is the most exciting and complex mechanic since Heist. Hope it comes back soon. Also recombinators - you said the same thing about them!
Much love - aLamew.

What's so complex about always the same rooms with different rewards ?
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Good riddance.
This is why you never get too attached to any league they release.. the next time you see it.. it's a much worse version usually.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
i think this is a great decision since many players liked the concept, and i am very glad that i get the option of opting out of it :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info