Will the Sanctum League go Core?

The best league in recent years.

The greatest mechanism to drive us to farm a good item.

And delete.

This is more sci-fi than science fiction.
Dang, i was hoping it would go core. Oh well, I appreciate the teams hard work!
kill the best league brro brro
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
Still waiting a year already for Ultimatum to go core. I wish leagues could go core after the league ends how they used to a while back. Those were the days. Now Standard just has to wait extra to play any new content as usual

I mean that's the downside of the standard graveyard.
It's pretty much just a hit or miss in some cases with limited league specific content. Not every content is supposed to end into the core game. Sometimes it's just a small part that ends up in the game. Synthesis,AN,scourge are a pretty good example for that. They managed to get at least some part into the core game.
But it's a good thing that we don't get everything 1 by 1 in the core game. It would be a mess of a new atlas tree with every new league and way too much content "duplicates"
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Mar 3, 2023, 1:19:03 AM
I'm pleasantly surprised because I thought it would go core. I hated the mecanics. Krrp up the good work GGG !
Thank you, Sanctum isn't Path of Exile imo

-Jake

#11 Shadow Nem =)
SCONGRATULATIONS GGG, for over a year, nothing has gone up to standard, congratulations, you are doing very well
"
Shutman wrote:
SCONGRATULATIONS GGG, for over a year, nothing has gone up to standard, congratulations, you are doing very well

I wonder why all the standard kids act up all surprised and upset about it.
It was already announced during the trailer and it's a set thing since weeks.
League content is just a hit or miss most of the time. Henced MOST people play the league over the standard graveyard.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Oh No! it's the best mechanic of the year, what a pity. Hopefully, the Sanctum will be the core mechanic pretty soon.
I could not have imagined a more perfect replacement for the old and now essentially worthless Incursion league! Retire that one like you did some of the other old leagues, find a "master" to fill in (not sure if Divinia would make sense or not), and rebalance the room "discovery" to be 2-4 rooms per mission. You'll have people POGing all over you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info