Will the Sanctum League go Core?

Noooo. Please make it go core. First Ultimatum and now Sanctum, why best leagues always stuck in a limbo?
ign: Bikvin
no thx, keep Sanctum for yourself, give me Sentinels
You gotta to be fucking shitting us... the best league EVER of the game by far and it won't be core??? GTFO
bring on diablo 4 see ya later POE until poe 2 [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Mar 2, 2023, 9:06:15 PM
realy ???

i'm so sad guys i have farm this 2months for nothing ?????

i want to die !
Suggestions:

1. Instead of a 1:1 portal:room, change it to an item that you can put in your map device and gives a floor at a time, and adjust the drop rate accordingly.

2. Add afflictions/boons that affect more stats, examples: player attack/cast speed, regen, AoE size, projectile counts, multistrike, "skill gems become supported by level (x) (skill gem)" etc. This is where roguelites really shine, all the wacky build stuff you can do, which is right in the vein of PoE. :D

3. Sanctified Relics could be an item that only applies in Sanctums, and then you could make it even more interesting if that was the case. This would avoid relics becoming a 'necessary' gearing step in the core game.

4. Significantly increase frequency of moderate quality rewards (no more 4 orbs of fusing in level 83 Sanctums! Should be a minimum of 1 chaos orb value @ 83)

5. Change turrets to have a set speed rather than one that gets faster if the player moves faster. Don't punish the player for being buffed and running fast. Never do stuff like this, ever. Anathema.
Yeaaaaaaah Not a Fan

I dont get the draw for just stacking DPS DPS DPS ... I mean that's already a things.

Looking forward to other things coming!
SSF since ~OB
why do u have to delete relic anyway? u afraid that Standard will be unbalance? Just remove the relic socket on character
awesome ......!!! and how about you remove all the bloated trash mechanics still in the game
Just make it as a daily master mission like Alva, adding 3 portals in each maps.

Make Divinia a tradeable character. Trading sanctum currency (you like putting currency for everything anyway) for relics, sanctified relics and unique relics, make people gamble and trade.

Make the sanctified relics have sanctum stats instead like heist trinkets (more coins, movement speed in sanctum, chance to not get afflicted, chance to get a unique relic).

Remove sanctified relics from sanctum drops. Let it be coins, xp boost and special uniques for chasing. Let us decide if we want to spend coins for more boons or keep it until the end to use it at the market.

Keep the invocations in with special relics and available to core gameplay. That enables a lot of builds and it would be sad to see it gone.

There you go, now it's a core option.
Last edited by Alexandra_Momo on Mar 2, 2023, 9:49:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info