Will the Sanctum League go Core?

I vote replacing Alva Temples with Sanctum
Sad...
Will miss Sanctum.

Will NOT miss bound-to-account build defining items at all.
Le Toucan Will Return
"
Combinate wrote:
I vote replacing Alva Temples with Sanctum

+1

And give it the "Sulphite" treatment and make it three rooms per map, extra-super-pretty-please.
Last edited by Nepenthess on Mar 2, 2023, 7:09:39 PM
I'm pretty underwhelmed that this mechanic is going core eventually from what you guys wrote. Sanctum feels like a completely different game that relies on these instaphase high dps builds with high movement speed. It invalidates defenses and you will be punished for going in there with 5k hp and determination instead of 3k hp, no layers of defense and another damage aura. Some would say this breeds build diversity, but this is just cheese. Why do you want this terrible cheese mechanic to go core? It encourages what you used to think were bad builds before you gave us a bunch of defensive options. Anyways I will 100% ignore this when it gets back in the game. I'm happy for the streamer tryhards who enjoy it I guess maybe kinda...

Sentinel was the last fun league mechanic you guys made and you won't bring it back despite it being a simple mechanic that seamlessly integrates into the game, but we get SANCTUM? Please can we get a league where you guys add mobs to the map instead of this outside the map bloat?
Last edited by jrv209 on Mar 2, 2023, 7:16:09 PM
good God people stop with the POG, what is that ? Why on earth are people saying it? I guess what Ape's see, Ape's do.
Let the "don't touch me" league die with talisman. A bad leagues are just bad mechanics after they go core.
Plz nerf very little and buff a lot this next league
"
piotrek360 wrote:
I mean... to be expected. Most of people knew it won't go core. I'm actually pleasantly surprised that you are planning to integrate it into core in the future. Obviously relics are big power creep so they need to be handled

Probably the "we are planning to integrate it in the future" is just a consolation since the mechanic was so popular and they don't want to say "no" which sounds bad.

They will probably do it, only if it is extremely required after 3.20, which is unlikely since we will have "a lot of stuff" and new content in 3.21 and beyond.
I know this is the new norm with things going core, so not a huge surprise. Please don't give it the Ultimatum treatment though. I would rather it never come back and remain as a good memory, than be returned as something that is barely a shadow of what it used to be.

RIP Ultimatum.
Last edited by Nubatron on Mar 2, 2023, 7:12:09 PM
this league was so exploited by totems, spark and minions mechanics, that's why people don't want it to end. Needs a nerf
sedantes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info