3.20 End-of-League Events

Woaaaahhhh !! POG! Simplify trades!
Crafting on a very differant but clear domain.
I will certainly participate in that event. Let`s see if it feels better than trading with orbs.

I can already anticipate prefering to switch to gold coins all the way!!
lol!

GG

Long Live GGG and POE!
Magnificent! And from when does the event start?
That would be great if I had any friends to play SSF events with, also SSF is not for me generally.
This has some very strong Wyatt Cheng "Do you not have phones?" levels of disconnect from what players want. I was pretty pumped up for some fun end of league events but these have zero appeal.
GGG, please add delirium everywhere and like endless heist/delve during the polarity and ff events.

You're seriously gonna get like 75 people playing all together in these team events, please make something fun for the other 99.9%

The mark is missed so hard with these events, they could be truly fun and exotic and bring in new players or players who play exclusively for them (like back in the old days, remember?)
When will POE 2 be released??
"
tocoman wrote:
GGG, please add delirium everywhere and like endless heist/delve during the polarity and ff events.

You're seriously gonna get like 75 people playing all together in these team events, please make something fun for the other 99.9%

The mark is missed so hard with these events, they could be truly fun and exotic and bring in new players or players who play exclusively for them (like back in the old days, remember?)

Cannot agree more... When I saw the first announcement that there will be new events I was really hyped about it. But everything described is not even touching me a bit. It is so far away from what the community like to do that I'm now even having more fun to play D3....

Sanctum Patch was really good to show that GGG is listening to what the community wants, don't destroy this good vibes with crazy ideas nobody (except of 0.5% of the player base who are no-lifer) wants...
any reason that console doesnt get all the events?
Ruthless with gold? Maybe nice for people who want to play ruthless. I might try it for the event. But only because the alternatives are 3 other group play events...

I think most of the players play alone, especially this late in the league.
I mean most of the groups i know play as a group only on league start because its easy and cheap. But they do it just to finance their expensive build for solo play.
Bring back old races, aka 1Hour, 2hour's, etc

I don't really like this events

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info