3.20 End-of-League Events

these special events are not going to be as popular as they expect... honestly none of this peaks my interest ill stick to normal style POE if I wanted to play a different game style Id play a different game, this is an illogical event grouping just to try and appease the few that will ever touch this content that appeals to few.

gauntlets are fun this concept is just lets cater to the top 5 players worldwide and say screw the masses, id sooner find something else to play than try these nonsense event listings that wont appeal to many at all.

well see y'all in april, not willing to put a minute of my time into these illogical scam events to try and pass our time while they failed to provide the next league till late. excuses for delays and then they add trash content to tie us over that no one ever wanted or has ever brought up... GGG is going back downhill I see, time to find a back up game, if this is any indication of poe 2 its going to be an overwhelming failure this summer that will kill the series if they are not extremely careful with this completely game changing nonsense.

p.s devs who know nothing about their playerbase... we dont play as grouped up friends 99% of players run solo in poe, such a brain dead concept to force group play for events.
Last edited by zalturax on Mar 1, 2023, 8:02:21 AM
Ruthless event?

NOPE f that.
disapointment. but at least i will have more time to play Diablo IV beta :D
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Oh, since we have the gold auto-pickup now, MAKE all league shards, and yes only shards auto-pickup for next league.. please. If you dont want to make these drop after the encounter as one large stack at the center(where you open/start it) for breach/legion/simulacrum(using orbs)
Krangled passives and polarity sound very cool, but I don't have friends to play the game with
Ruthless Gold, interesting.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
majicarpe wrote:
Well, let's try d4 beta

Its only availeble for a few days??
not interesting
"
frankleitor wrote:
Krangled passives and polarity sound very cool, but I don't have friends to play the game with

Make a thread, or see if there are any poe related groups on facebook from your country. Shouldnt be to hard to find like minded ppl :- )
"
zalturax wrote:
these special events are not going to be as popular as they expect... honestly none of this peaks my interest ill stick to normal style POE if I wanted to play a different game style Id play a different game, this is an illogical event grouping just to try and appease the few that will ever touch this content that appeals to few.

gauntlets are fun this concept is just lets cater to the top 5 players worldwide and say screw the masses, id sooner find something else to play than try these nonsense event listings that wont appeal to many at all.

well see y'all in april, not willing to put a minute of my time into these illogical scam events to try and pass our time while they failed to provide the next league till late. excuses for delays and then they add trash content to tie us over that no one ever wanted or has ever brought up... GGG is going back downhill I see, time to find a back up game, if this is any indication of poe 2 its going to be an overwhelming failure this summer that will kill the series if they are not extremely careful with this completely game changing nonsense.

p.s devs who know nothing about their playerbase... we dont play as grouped up friends 99% of players run solo in poe, such a brain dead concept to force group play for events.

Be constructive, you have some valid points. But quit the insults, those sre uncalled for.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info