3.20 End-of-League Events

Quick question, for “krangled passives” event, are the ascendancies gonna get scrambled between all classes, or are They gonna stay within their own respective ascendancies? And is this something we are gonna have to find out ourselves?
Ruthless with gold, sounds nice if it wasnt event only. Make it a permanent mode with ssf options, reintroduce travel skills for totems and traps only, and most importantly reoptimise the entire game. The last one is a big ask i know, but why would I come back to poe, when d2r provides a much more entertainning experience without all the bullshit.
I feel it's intended for streamers. Actually disappointed, but I expected it to be that as history shows the quality of these leagues is going down. I hope they didn't spend much time on these terrible events, so time can be used for 3.21 work. Hopefully, in the future, they will make Events as great again as they used to make.

Good luck to the enjoyers. I will wait for 3.21.
3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
Last edited by vahu on Mar 8, 2023, 11:02:17 AM
im not touching these events. im not even interested in watching streams of them. im very upset nothing excites me after being teased the events for so long. i like having fun myself, not watching a steamer play for their 10000th hour with them not even being excited either. i also hate the idea of gold in the game at all. thats exactly what chaos orbs are for. dont even get me started on mandatory group play its disgusting to think about
"
There may also be a few other uses for gold that we'll describe closer to the event's launch.

40minutes before event and counting down ?

PatchNotesWhen ?
D4 can't get here soon enough to put ggg out of business lol

wtf am i even reading here?
I play only solo, so I won't play most of those fake "SSF" modes.

I tried ruthless with gold, but it's so unfun that I wonder if I will lose more time on it.

if your goal was to make people switch to Last Epoch or D4 beta, you did it.
Arguably the best league, followed by the worst end of leauge events I've ever seen.

Ruthless is not fun, at all... and who are the ssf group events intended for?

We could have had a real blast, but no... sighhhhh.

Group events? uuhm, ok?
Reading that makes me feel slightly annoyed.

These events are not for me.
It's a good time to play something else until april 4th :)
Just one more map
"
Rafe13 wrote:
Arguably the best league, followed by the worst end of leauge events I've ever seen.

Ruthless is not fun, at all... and who are the ssf group events intended for?

We could have had a real blast, but no... sighhhhh.

Best league ? For me the best was an Expedition.
The dungeoncrawler idea is very exiting, but, at least, for me - get slaughtered by stupidity of resolve mechanics.

Ruthless - totally agree, this mode should call useless, not ruthless.

Group events are for streamers only , i think. Regular poe player playing solo.
Poe is not really about partyplay, so...
meh. those group events piss me off, gonna skip
Last edited by daiverok on Mar 12, 2023, 9:57:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info