Jewel Changes FAQ

Thanks for the information!
Can you give us the list of jewels you are considering removing?
So harder to craft jewels: confirmed.

It's ridiculous that they say "if you're looking for something specific". No we're just looking for random outcomes.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
pretty cool, thanks for clarifying. actually lowkey exciting.
There are 3 massive issues with the manifesto and subsequent follow-up:

1) This was not an existing problem, but a new problem created by GGG when they removed the jewel implicits from Harvest for no discernable reason. This was a self-inflicted problem for which we had a superior solution literally 1 league ago.

2) In a world where you've taken away mana reservation efficiency time and time again, you're now pushing people in the far more efficient direction of just running Purity of Elements. Giving back 2% MRE as a possible jewel explicit does not make up for the fact that we lost the MRE mastery.

3) You committed to taking feedback. This change has had overwhelmingly negative feedback. You showed up here in this announcement to double-down and essentially say you're not actually taking feedback, but simply making decisions and then going into further detail about the intent behind them. The change is bad. The feedback is "don't fucking implement this".

Every single time we utilize a jewel mod affix for ailment immunity, we're giving EHP or damage. This is just another thinly-veiled attempt and slowing players down. All that's going to happen is you're going to see the usage of Purity of Elements spike as people roll MRE on every jewel they can, since Purity of Elements makes us immune to all elemental ailments and the MRE that enables us to run it alongside the other mandatory defensive auras benefits us anyway.

It's never been more clear that you all don't play your own game.
Please save Replica Conqueror's Efficiency.
Pretty cool with Darkness enthroned and dual reservation jewel. Assuming a 2% reservation efficiency (conqueror's), we get 2*2*1.75 = 7% reservation efficiency. Avoidance caps at 87.5% per jewel. So there needs to be a different source in order to cap.
"
warpg8 wrote:
There are 3 massive issues with the manifesto and subsequent follow-up:

1) This was not an existing problem, but a new problem created by GGG when they removed the jewel implicits from Harvest for no discernable reason. This was a self-inflicted problem for which we had a superior solution literally 1 league ago.

2) In a world where you've taken away mana reservation efficiency time and time again, you're now pushing people in the far more efficient direction of just running Purity of Elements. Giving back 2% MRE as a possible jewel explicit does not make up for the fact that we lost the MRE mastery.

3) You committed to taking feedback. This change has had overwhelmingly negative feedback. You showed up here in this announcement to double-down and essentially say you're not actually taking feedback, but simply making decisions and then going into further detail about the intent behind them. The change is bad. The feedback is "don't fucking implement this".

Every single time we utilize a jewel mod affix for ailment immunity, we're giving EHP or damage. This is just another thinly-veiled attempt and slowing players down. All that's going to happen is you're going to see the usage of Purity of Elements spike as people roll MRE on every jewel they can, since Purity of Elements makes us immune to all elemental ailments and the MRE that enables us to run it alongside the other mandatory defensive auras benefits us anyway.

It's never been more clear that you all don't play your own game.

+1000
Thank you for answering the question about poachers aim, i am sad to see it go but i guess i will live with it, i like the idea for the jewels from what i have seen, best of luck with the changes
Please consider adding Replica Conqueror's Efficiency to the game somehow, if not in Replica form as another Unique jewel with the same function.

A lot of builds barely function without Mageblood using this Jewel and - mana cost ring Elreon Crafts (Looking at CoC builds casting 10x per Second from my experience, I'm sure there are a lot more). Before Mageblood and Without this jewel they feel very clunky and annoying to play.
Last edited by Wondahbread on Nov 15, 2022, 3:27:33 PM
Cool but RIP Replica Conqueror's Efficiency lol. No more - 9 mana cost.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info