Jewel Changes FAQ

good questions, good answers, lets hope it will acutally play out as you say it will tho... afterall, there were a tons of things you said in previous leagues that didnt...

from dust being a corrupted jewel is a buff to skelli's tho, probably an oversight. Buffing minion builds? and Skelli's especially ? cant have that
Last edited by Maethendias on Nov 15, 2022, 2:59:48 PM
"

-Conqueror's Efficiency: its mana reservation stat has been moved to the regular Jewel mod pool.
-Replica version will also be removed.

Thank you so much for deleting and nerfing my build!

can't wait moment to support you ggg!

The previous time you took away +5min of the rage from Chainbreaker, now you take away another +5max of the rage.
Plus the loss Skill effect duration and -mana cost.

Is this the solution to the problem? What problem have you solved?

Explain at least someone!
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by TauOrigin on Nov 15, 2022, 3:04:15 PM
Conqueror's Efficiency: its mana reservation stat has been moved to the regular Jewel mod pool.

this is kinda amazing actualy
So much effort to change jewels by so little, my hype meter is empty
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
Nothing really about threshold jewels, which have already been talked about as bad once. Which is sadge since Hazardous Research is fun.
Determinism for the golem jewels might be a good direction for the game as a whole. Make items designed to be build defining as deterministic in some way, not just div cards.

X type of boss can drop X type of jewel or unique. In a sea of RNG, I think it would be a good change.

It was one thing I liked in grim dawn, farming for Krieg's set. It came from 3 different bosses you could run over and over.
is Replica Conqueror's Efficiency -mana mod going to be on rares?
"
Conqueror's Efficiency: its mana reservation stat has been moved to the regular Jewel mod pool.

You haven't explicitly said it but you imply that Conqueror's Efficiency is being removed. Which is fine, except that:

"
Will Jewels that are being removed still have Replica versions from Heist?
No, if the base Jewel has been removed, its Replica version will also be removed.

The replica version is used to reduce the cost of active skills, not auras. Adding MRE to the regular jewel mod pool does not fill the role that Replica CE fills, specially for mana starved archetypes like melee.

If the plan is to remove the regular Conqueror's Efficiency jewel, please consider making the Replica stay (ideally giving it the Shako treatment so that we can get it from places other than Heist).
Last edited by ammo109 on Nov 15, 2022, 3:04:06 PM
"
saliphax87 wrote:
"
If you're looking for a very specific outcome on your Jewel and have no use for ailment mitigation modifiers, it may be marginally more difficult to roll your Jewels. However, the average outcome for Jewels should be better.

Translation-

"Problem: who cares

Solution: We are making it harder for you. Fuck you."

thanks ggg, keep up the good work

^The average entitled PoE player who thinks a jewel is absolutely useless unless it has a Life/ES roll and 3 damage rolls that perfectly suit his build.

Why are people so delusional and tunnel on only the "perfect" outcome instead of settling for "good" outcomes. The game isn't about everyone having the perfect BIS gear and it never was, that's Diablo 3.
First time in ages I give positive Feedback, the Mana Reservation from Conq Efficiency being moved to the normal Jewels Mod pool is actually a change I do love. Also high Tier Unique Jewels not being rarer is a very positive thing.
I do appreciate this moderate change a lot and would be happy to see more of these changes.

HOWEVER I will also state, that, since we lost the 15% Mana Reservation Mastery this is just sort of giving back potential power to the Player.

The thing that makes me positive, in regards to Jewel changes, is, that they didn´t mindlessly nerf stuff in return. E.g. regular elemental Ailment Immunity was not touched. That´s a good thing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info