Jewel Changes FAQ

no
gg
"
If you're looking for a very specific outcome on your Jewel and have no use for ailment mitigation modifiers, it may be marginally more difficult to roll your Jewels. However, the average outcome for Jewels should be better.

Translation-

"Problem: who cares

Solution: We are making it harder for you. Fuck you."

thanks ggg, keep up the good work
The removal of Replica conqueror's efficiency is a major letdown!!
The -9 mana cost on non-channeling skills is awesome. Please add it to the core jewel pool, that would actually be great!
"
Some specific stats from some of these Jewels are being added to the regular Jewel mod pool, such as mana reservation efficiency.

Amazing change! I guarantee reddit will continue to cry about dilution or whatever, but this should go a long way towards mitigating the conqueror's efficiency crying

Excellent changes. Keep it up.

I hope all of the threshold jewels are available through a vendor recipe, that would be excellent for SSF enjoyers
RIP Poacher's Aim and Replica Conqueror's Efficiency this is actually hurts.
Last edited by gentlemen1911 on Nov 15, 2022, 2:57:23 PM
Yawn
seems pretty decent a bit of a balance change on the early free pierce but outside of that and well it could be we get pierce on a few reworked or new uniques that fill that horrid range of 50-65 with like no uniques...

So while keeping things hidden for our suprise but giving us info on it, i think this will be good.

And with 6 mode options on abyss jewels, could get super lucky with 2-3 jewels able to clear out all mitigation needed on ailments, which frees us from not nearly always having to be forced to run fing purity of elements to survive the AN torment of mods.
Very good changes thank you for explaining further
Cassia supremacy
NICE
#InChrisWeTrust #MakeWraeclastGreatAgain

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info