Jewel Changes FAQ

Communication is ALWAYS good, thanks. That being said I'm looking forward to paying 10 divines for an intuitive leap next league /s
Second-class poe gamer
Cheers, but do bring the replica conquerors efficiency to the game in some way. Really useful jewel.
"
YoukaiNingen wrote:
"
saliphax87 wrote:
"
If you're looking for a very specific outcome on your Jewel and have no use for ailment mitigation modifiers, it may be marginally more difficult to roll your Jewels. However, the average outcome for Jewels should be better.

Translation-

"Problem: who cares

Solution: We are making it harder for you. Fuck you."

thanks ggg, keep up the good work

^The average entitled PoE player who thinks a jewel is absolutely useless unless it has a Life/ES roll and 3 damage rolls that perfectly suit his build.

Why are people so delusional and tunnel on only the "perfect" outcome instead of settling for "good" outcomes. The game isn't about everyone having the perfect BIS gear and it never was, that's Diablo 3.

because litterally that build that they were worrying about revolves around that specific jewel and has no way to recover that anywhere else. not that i care about wardloop but this is a big problem if you do
"
Waxeed wrote:
is Replica Conqueror's Efficiency -mana mod going to be on rares?

We can't make any promises either way at the moment as we're still discussing this.
I hope Weight of Sin isn't removed. It's so good to use for video-making purposes, like hideout sharing. Life wouldn't be the same without it. :'(
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Waxeed wrote:

We can't make any promises either way at the moment as we're still discussing this.

Its gone.
I mean nothing as of yet to make me install the game again.

But it's still early for the manifestos so.
nooo replica conquerors efficiency my beloved :'(
I like my loot like my steak - RARE
Mana reservation on regular jewels? POG
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Waxeed wrote:

IF you would make this happen you would enable SO MANY builds that are forgotten. So much potential! Consider it carefully. If there is a chance to bring this mod to the normal Jewel Mod pool just do it in the love of this game.
You can revert it next league still.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info