Upcoming News Schedule

Hope you guys playtest for many builds style . Please dont just simulate some number and type down so it will not too good or too bad.
Eldritch Altars are fun, but they shouldn't come with such extreme downsides - the reason why almost everyone I know doesn't take the Exarch altars is because of that super annoying flame puddle that spawns that one shots you instantly. Another annoying thing about the Eater altars is that the monsters spawn in with such a delay and often just blend in the the environment - it should be instant so we can zerg them down before they start nuking us.
None of those manifestos sound like GGG is planning to buff anything. How about buffing underutilised skill and support gems for a change?
Well i hope ruthless will be fun and not just 0.1 % of people will play it. Because i feel like because of to many unnecessary and zero arguments complains of people who wants the game to be a one hand difficulty, and plus implementing of ruthless that they will simplify the main game so much that it will be a complete waste and unfun thing to play it.
More stronger and less white pollution screen mobs = heathier game experience.
There's nothing to explain from Archnemesis, just remove it from the game. The design is bad and many AN combinations create unfair and frustrating situations, because a boss mechanic can't be put on every mob on the game without broke everything.
Predictions:

Jewels & Ailment migitation: Jewels have seen a massive rework, to even remotely compare to unique jewels. Jewels now implicitly have 100% curse duration efficiency of a specific ailment. This doesn't remove the ailment, but rather halves the duration. We're realizing that implementing difficulty only for players to be immune to everything isn't a great way to go, so we're generally leaning into the efficiency stat.

Curses: Game is now better balanced around curses, so they do what they appear to do at a surface-level. This means bosses no longer have implicit curse effect reduction. In order to balance this, all curses have been reduced in power across the board. We've handled/removed a single problematic curse. We've leaned more into Occultist as the curse-class, and have basically removed Profane Bloom because it's stupid.

Eldritch Altars: Pre-nerf state was way too rewarding and this current state doesn't really matter to most players. We've added visible rewards akin to the ones that appeared during Ultimatum league, as it appears that players don't want to take on a lot of risk (or spend twice as long killing a boss) to get a random piece of currency - the only ones that do are also the ones that run reflect maps despite not being immune, and make all Expedition monsters immune to their damage.

Archnemesis: Yes, this content is staying in the game because we like it and we've spent a lot of hours on it at this point. We also kept Nemesis and Bloodlines in the game, despite their respective initial bad receptions, and they've contributed a lot to the fun of the game over the years.
God-touched conversion mods no longer scale with player equipment, because of the glaringly obvious issues that come with that. Instead, they now scale much HARDER with those modifiers that are on the map itself, incentivizing you to play 8-mods maps, rather than playing without the gear that you wanna wear.
Last edited by Immoteph on Nov 10, 2022, 5:43:46 AM
"
Shampyi wrote:
Loot ?

this
"
XeoTech wrote:
"
harryhermy wrote:
"
green003 wrote:
Ailment Mitigation POG

roflmao

🤣🤣
"
Dani_VII wrote:
There's nothing to explain from Archnemesis, just remove it from the game. The design is bad and many AN combinations create unfair and frustrating situations, because a boss mechanic can't be put on every mob on the game without broke everything.

Literally this, why not just remove it and revert to what we had before? Go ahead and ask the players what they enjoyed the most. 99% of players loot now comes from stupid AN goblins compared to old system where loot came from every mob.
"
Fallbringer wrote:
"
xpoohx wrote:
Wow this bummed me out to read. 3 things that don't need addressing and another Quadrupled down on Archnem? Holy fuck I'm glad TLI came out.

TLI any fun?

Some people may find it fun. I personally think its trash. Not because ptw. I dont care about that. The gameplay is crap. Undecember is better imo. But also, meh...
Anyway, best to just check it out your self. Its free to play. Nothing to lose apart some time :p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info