Upcoming News Schedule

1. add SLAMS back to game
2. revert FIre Burst cd (un-nerf)
3. ultimatum league mechanic
4. make bleed playable stereotype

thanks in advance!
Jewels and Ailment Mitigation
This is THE MAIN topic to discuss!!
Because jewels and ailments made Fake of Kalandra the worst fail ever.
Keep good work.
"
Plus potentially a fifth post about other changes if needed at the time

Would be funny if they are like: We add Ruthless as the new baseline for all leagues after they slightly nerfed Archnemesis and buffed skills by 3.3%.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Nov 10, 2022, 4:38:40 AM
u just changed all those things and ailments now now again ? how many thingsk eep change stuff and nerf all over i had enuff
Whatever.

Literally can't trust GGG anymore. Preparing to be disappointed.
Last edited by biobone on Nov 10, 2022, 4:51:03 AM
This is really concerning. Nothing about skill balancing, lack of build diversity, lack of fun, lack of accessibility for new players, overeliance on third party tools, tedious trade system, weird indecisiveness around crafting power, overwhelming visual noise, melee, tft, campaign burnout, gear progression, over nerfing, lack of qa testing and growing confusion as what the "vision" even is.

But I'm sure they'll get round to all these things in the uncommitted 5th manifest. I mean they wouldn't want people to think thier priorities aren't in order
More nerfs like always, it's fine I guess we are used to it.

I'm concerned, this is the first time I quit a league and I have been playing since 5 years ago. I can't believe Poe itself could push you out of the game like this.

I don't think you have enough time to consider and test all those changes. And December is a month when people takes their vacations.

Archnemesis is a good concept badly executed. Don't think you can improve that by the last 6 reworks.

I lost hope, I won't read those changes because you change your mind often and then add stealth nerfs, so I don't trust anymore. I'll just test the league and quit if it's not fun, simple as that.
loot revamp = killing mobs is useless
minions revamp = minions are weak
delve revamp = deep delve is dead
beyond revamp = beyond is dead
altars revamp = altars will be dead. sadge
It better be better than 3.19, because I feel we are at a real low point.
All I see is:
We will nerf Jewels and Ailment Mitigation
Nerf curses and player curse def
Nerf Eldritch Altars to the point that they are not even worth to click on
Make Archnemesis bigger pain in the ass.
Plus potentially a fifth nerf post about other nerfs to fun changes if needed at the time.

I just hope that 3.20 is total garbage and make quite PoE, that would save me 1,2k $ per year.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info