RIP curse bot
www.youtube.com/@DesmoSaze
Watch me live at https://www.twitch.tv/desmosaze
Follow me on X https://twitter.com/DesmoSaze
"
verminoth wrote:

Jewels and Ailment Mitigation:

Jewels are too powerful - nerfed
Ailment Immunity is something that we don't like, so we're going to nerf all ailment mitigation values currently and make it so that you can only be 90% less frozen. This applies to potions, all items, and all values of ailment immunity.

We don't want endgame builds to get ailment immune so everyone suffers now.

Curses:

It's too easy to get curse immune now so we're going to make it so that there is no more curse immunity.

Eldritch Altar Revamp:

We are increasing the damage taken by characters because it wasn't enough.

Archnemesis:

We are going to explain to you, for the 6th time, that we are not changing Archnemesis and we feel like this is in the right place

Plus potentially a fifth post about other changes if needed at the time:

Loot is fine, get your magic find characters ready.

If this the case then... player quitting in 3....2.. gone !!
Purity of elements no longer grant immunity.

Jewels cannot get corrupted blood implicit.

Curses now only apllied by hand (no blasphy, curse on hit, etc)

Eldritch altars effects do not stack.

Archnemesis quantity and rarity bonuses removed.

Thank me later
Wow this bummed me out to read. 3 things that don't need addressing and another Quadrupled down on Archnem? Holy fuck I'm glad TLI came out.
ok we have a "Jewels and Ailment Mitigation" manifesto but where is the Harvest one? also please make archnemesis manifesto big ( it HAS to include loot goblins and on death effects at the very least ) and not some bs please don't quadrupple down on these changes
"
xpoohx wrote:
Wow this bummed me out to read. 3 things that don't need addressing and another Quadrupled down on Archnem? Holy fuck I'm glad TLI came out.

TLI any fun?
HI GGG, thanks for posting your manifestos to discuss with the community.
And hope you guys can pay attention to the opinions of the community.
I hope we can enjoy new season in 3.20 instead of enduring the pain of current season.

PLS optimize the LOOT system, putting fixed type of LOOT into archnemesis monsters is not a good idea. There are many many types of items in the game, but few of them are dropped. In such case, we cannot get happiness of random drop. And it make some of contents senceless and worthless, such as harbingers( no shard of Divine orb ).
nice
Hi

All players want :

- Buff Loot
- Remove archnemes (it's no fun)
- News gems
- News crafting option (Harvest is to nerfed now)
- News Maps with cool boss :)

& No more nerf please i'm no hype but afraid about 3.20
no more invisible changes/nerfs

TEST your game before release (no like 3.19)

We just want Fun but we don't have trust anymore

So.. good luck GGG

"
surely you meant to include a Loot Manifesto?

for me, and I think for many, the butchering of loot in 3.19 is the number one issue that needs to be addressed

Did you even played 3.19? Loot isn't buchered, run 100 maps and tell me if you got less loot than in 3.18 from 100 maps. Loot itself isn't the problem.

Only thing I can agree is magic finding ended up in a wierd spot - still for a lot of people it doesn't matter.
Last edited by Woadash on Nov 10, 2022, 3:24:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info