Upcoming News Schedule

State of the game: even streamers who are payed for playing and praising PoE started to espress notions as "worst state ever" (see Zizzaran youtube for example)
Just check Archnemesis. Most of players hate it, best expression is "it can be frustrating but after getting min-maxed gear it is bearable". Yet, it is kept in the game, because GGG is unable to admit what is done wrong.
For the last few years, every league the players are nerfed, so you need to run all defence auras, spell suppression etc. just to survive. Can this be salvaged? I don't think so. And it makes me sad.
Please stop nerfing things, I understand your end wanted to make players try new stuff, then please balance n buff skills, not nerf!

Don't forcefully make player play what you want them to play, give options to players so they can play what they want to play.

Please throw away ARCHENEMIES mods into void. We really do not need those at all.
Unless you're nerfing all it's buff down to 20% strength , change some of the very questionable loot drop (blacksmith stone, flasks).

N please give us back the loot drops, THE ORIGINAL LOOT DROPS!!!
GGG needs to read the "Welcome To The Player Whimping Guidebook!" from 1997. It's scary how ACCURATE it is. GGG is doing all the mistakes a dev can make. It's like they want a world record for most delusional devs out there and most mistakes a dev can do before reaching 0 players.

REVERT LOOT GOBLIN META.
REVERT CRAFTING NERF.

GIVE US MORE, TAKE LESS.

It's a game ffs. What are you doing GGG, stroking your ego?

I used to be excited about balance manifestos ... they were generally good (apart from the BS one about trade), but since Harvest, they have all been either "fun detected, fun removed" or "we overnerfed something, so you can have 10% of the fun back"

Archnemesis should be first, because it multiplies all other issues.

Also, I'm very concerned the other topics sound like "things GGG want to nerf for some reason".

Wow, five nerf manifesto's instead of the usual 1 and 2, this is buff, i feeeels tha vision.

Anyway, happy to alpha test the next league into week 4, then consider if i'll get a supporter pack, not buying into the pre season hype ev4r again, got burn't in 3.15 and learnt my lesson.
Formally [Removed by Support] as my STANDARD map stash got frakked
"
innervation wrote:
The Vision - the widely held misconception that Chris/GGG literally hate the players and fun. Not figuratively or exaggerated. Literally hate. I read it again just today in a thread.

Yes please, this. The Vision has not been explained.

It's thrown in whenever there are nerfs, like it's an explanation in and of itself.

Nobody knows what The Vision looks like, so we are left to fill in the gaps.

GGG nerfs something fun, says it's to align with The Vision.

Players conclude The Vision is a less fun game (and since 3.15, that's been an accurate predictor).

Please explain The Vision.
IT'S OVER
Judging by recent leagues I am already afraid that "changes" are nerfs. I would be really glad to be wrong, but it seems like another patch cutting a player's defences.

No loot changes announced, really? It's the single thing that needs to be balanced more than anything else. Counting on loot goblins to appear once in a while is a really questionable concept. Harvest needs some love too, crafting anything from your hideout is amazing, but "reforge keep" is essential.

"
Jewels and Ailment Mitigation

Jewels are not overpowered, getting ailment immune is a necessary quality of life that you guys hammered already before. Just don't touch that, please.

"
Curses

I wonder what this means. Removing curse immunity? Increasing effect of the curses on players to match The Vision™ and "make fights against curse monsters more exciting"? We don't need that, thanks.

"
Eldritch Altar Revamp

If that's nerfing drop rate of eldritch currency (I assume that is), we don't need it either.

"
Archnemesis

Just don't say that once more that archnemesis is fine and needs no other changes, it's not funny anymore.

Make regular people enjoy this game again, if I want "exciting fights" I will challenge uber endgame bosses after constantly upgrading my build. We want the joy of clearing the maps more and more efficiently without complicated mechanics. We want to balance damage and defences on a wide variety of builds and not to choose between being forced to play meta builds and making our lives more complicated. Transfer the hard life to "Ruthless mode" players. Hope for the good changes and by "good changes" I mean buff player's power. What can I say, masochism isn't my thing.
Б∑CКØN∑4NЫ∑ П؆∑PИ
It's time to prepare for disappointment...
Her beauty did not fade
her humanity did not survive.
"
verminoth wrote:

Jewels and Ailment Mitigation:

Jewels are too powerful - nerfed
Ailment Immunity is something that we don't like, so we're going to nerf all ailment mitigation values currently and make it so that you can only be 90% less frozen. This applies to potions, all items, and all values of ailment immunity.

We don't want endgame builds to get ailment immune so everyone suffers now.

Curses:

It's too easy to get curse immune now so we're going to make it so that there is no more curse immunity.

Eldritch Altar Revamp:

We are increasing the damage taken by characters because it wasn't enough.

Archnemesis:

We are going to explain to you, for the 6th time, that we are not changing Archnemesis and we feel like this is in the right place

Plus potentially a fifth post about other changes if needed at the time:

Loot is fine, get your magic find characters ready.

MY HERO

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info