Upcoming News Schedule

Oh, God.
Make the changes for the game. Stop making changes for Ark Nemesis.
Erase Ark Nemesis from this game.
''We addressed defensive curses a while back by making temporal chains and enfeeble useless when you need them most. We feel like this is a step in the right direction so now we are addressing offensive curses as well to be more in line with them and other forms of damage amps. Marks were already capped at one per enemy and so now, hexes are too. This curse limit shared among all curses meaning you can no longer have a mark and a hex on one enemy. Whispers of doom has been replaced by a node that increases damage taken by cursed enemies who were cursed recently to promote a more active playstyle.

For 3.21 we'll be addressing penetration across the board since it trivializes boss fights to an extend we are uncomfortable with. Going forward, if you seek penetration we'd recommend revisiting the dead raccoon across your street.''

Seriously though, i'm kinda wary about more nerfs. This game could use some buffs again, i'm seeing too many no life players in my guild burn out on the tediousness of it all the last few leagues.
Good job, you are doing Great
What about the LOOT?! I really hope they address the horrendous loot goblin meta.
So we are continueing the Vision?
No loot revert? Archnemesis 5.0?

If so, good luck on support.
3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
Here's what you do with Archnem, GGG - you delete it to fuck. We hate it. And I REALLY don't want to see that [Removed by Support] in PoE 2. Because it will kill it for me on the spot. It WILL be like: "Whoa, this act 3 is awesome! New mob design. New areas. Even the story is cool". Next step - BWEAAAAAAAA 10 flasks. Another one - BWEAAAAA 100 scraps and whetstones. Another one - rare shits out 3 Divines, 20 chaos and 50 alchs. Oh and let's not forget Executioner, Temporal Bubble and Effigy. Why? Because "fuck you player". And you already fucked up hard enough this yeah for me to save money for Diablo 4's preorder instead of PoE 2's first supporter pack. Diablo 4's preorder GGG. DIaBLO GGG. From BLIZZARD GGG! Get your shit together already for fuck's sake! Or I, and MANY other will permanently move to fucking Diablo 4 [Removed by Support]

(I fucking DARE you Forum Mods. I double, no - triple dare you.)
Last edited by Will_GGG on Nov 10, 2022, 5:50:06 AM
where crafting? Item progression? :(
I like my loot like my steak - RARE
"
smit9352 wrote:
"
verminoth wrote:

Jewels and Ailment Mitigation:

Jewels are too powerful - nerfed
Ailment Immunity is something that we don't like, so we're going to nerf all ailment mitigation values currently and make it so that you can only be 90% less frozen. This applies to potions, all items, and all values of ailment immunity.

We don't want endgame builds to get ailment immune so everyone suffers now.

Curses:

It's too easy to get curse immune now so we're going to make it so that there is no more curse immunity.

Eldritch Altar Revamp:

We are increasing the damage taken by characters because it wasn't enough.

Archnemesis:

We are going to explain to you, for the 6th time, that we are not changing Archnemesis and we feel like this is in the right place

Plus potentially a fifth post about other changes if needed at the time:

Loot is fine, get your magic find characters ready.

This... All of this.

:D LOL
"
arknath wrote:
So:

RIP Corrupted blood immunity implicit etc on jewels
RIP Curse on hit rings/gloves
RIP Easy access to eldritch currency from altars
Archnemesis defended yet again and loot goblins removed without much compensation

Great. Can't wait xD

About what to expect when you look at recent leagues.
By the "tone" of this post, I conclude the "changes" they are talking about are more nerfs. Curses will be obliterated and immunities will become harder to acquire forcing you to sacrifice even more dmg nodes/mods to cap.
Fun is definetly not allowed anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info