Upcoming News Schedule

Pog
I wanna use specter :/

Jewels and Ailment Mitigation:

Jewels are too powerful - nerfed
Ailment Immunity is something that we don't like, so we're going to nerf all ailment mitigation values currently and make it so that you can only be 90% less frozen. This applies to potions, all items, and all values of ailment immunity.

We don't want endgame builds to get ailment immune so everyone suffers now.

Curses:

It's too easy to get curse immune now so we're going to make it so that there is no more curse immunity.

Eldritch Altar Revamp:

We are increasing the damage taken by characters because it wasn't enough.

Archnemesis:

We are going to explain to you, for the 6th time, that we are not changing Archnemesis and we feel like this is in the right place

Plus potentially a fifth post about other changes if needed at the time:

Loot is fine, get your magic find characters ready.

You need to waste a whole balance manifesto to tell us that archnemesis will be removed?
surely you meant to include a Loot Manifesto?

for me, and I think for many, the butchering of loot in 3.19 is the number one issue that needs to be addressed
I'm glad archnemesis is on the list. I did not see curses coming. I'm excited to see what that's about.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
verminoth wrote:

Jewels and Ailment Mitigation:

Jewels are too powerful - nerfed
Ailment Immunity is something that we don't like, so we're going to nerf all ailment mitigation values currently and make it so that you can only be 90% less frozen. This applies to potions, all items, and all values of ailment immunity.

We don't want endgame builds to get ailment immune so everyone suffers now.

Curses:

It's too easy to get curse immune now so we're going to make it so that there is no more curse immunity.

Eldritch Altar Revamp:

We are increasing the damage taken by characters because it wasn't enough.

Archnemesis:

We are going to explain to you, for the 6th time, that we are not changing Archnemesis and we feel like this is in the right place

Plus potentially a fifth post about other changes if needed at the time:

Loot is fine, get your magic find characters ready.

if this is the case alot more people will quit
Remove wrath of the cosmos.

Slightly nerf curses, but remove the effectiveness penalty on bosses.

ty.

Also, you said about 6 years ago, when you added cospri's will, that you're going to add more items to bypass hexproof. We're still waiting.
Last edited by auspexa on Nov 9, 2022, 6:42:29 PM
Why can't you tell us the release date earlier so we can book it at work? Again going to take holidays for the wrong weeks.
Yall are gonna have to blow it out of the park to get me remotely excited to spend money again.
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info