Upcoming News Schedule

Nice.
Just want to make sure we're clear here.

Does the curse manifesto include marks as well? I've found that they're often overlooked as a curse, so I just wanted to make sure.
What about Harvest?
I don't care if they're not going to re-added those x10 likely craft into harvest. But PLEASE tell me if you're going to put it elsewhere.
Where is the Hype for 3.20? 🤔
You just confirmed league start is 16th December
Uh! Finally the Announcement of the Announcement of the Announcement of the next league!
Please remove Archnemesis so I can play happily again
"
verminoth wrote:

Jewels and Ailment Mitigation:

Jewels are too powerful - nerfed
Ailment Immunity is something that we don't like, so we're going to nerf all ailment mitigation values currently and make it so that you can only be 90% less frozen. This applies to potions, all items, and all values of ailment immunity.

We don't want endgame builds to get ailment immune so everyone suffers now.

Curses:

It's too easy to get curse immune now so we're going to make it so that there is no more curse immunity.

Eldritch Altar Revamp:

We are increasing the damage taken by characters because it wasn't enough.

Archnemesis:

We are going to explain to you, for the 6th time, that we are not changing Archnemesis and we feel like this is in the right place

Plus potentially a fifth post about other changes if needed at the time:

Loot is fine, get your magic find characters ready.

This... All of this.
Loot 2.0 please. splinters fragments fragments of fragments cards of cards cards of cards of cards. we need consolidation of things.... make rares good again.
"
moonmidnight wrote:
lets hope 3.20 is big, but it will be the first league i will not play on day 1

ill rather wait for the feedback of other players if the upcoming league is worth playing

I hope it's big too. They always somehow push the envelope everytime!

I will say that this mentality is not a good one for two reasons.

1st - It's an ARPG, you want to be able to sell your items early as that is when they have value. Starting later means most of your finds will not be worth much. Chaos recipe not worth it as divines have skyrocketed, etc.

2nd - It's a free game. What are you losing other than your time/investment in another game. If your deep in WoW progression or some other game then sure, wait for feedback on the league but if your not might as well start with everyone else and enjoy the hype.

I personally wait for reviews for games I need to purchase, like WoW or CoD, etc, but PoE is one where if the product is great then buy a supporter pack. If not, then don't.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info