Upcoming News Schedule

"
Jradlot21 wrote:
So sick of hearing about the constant 1 shotting.........

DEFENSES for god sakes DEFENSES ..........

The game has changed ya cant run 100 miles per hour 1 clicking everything anymrore adjust your playstyle/build stop crying it does not happen to us that know how to play.

Blows my mind ppl be like i am getting one shotted what the hell , meanwhile they got 2000 life and 5 k max physical hit pool and no spell protection like use your head or seek help ppl .

You seem a bit out of touch with the current state of the game.

Im running level 26 anomalous discipline & vaal discipline, level 26 divergent determination, level 26 grace and vaal grace, level 21 anomalous defiance banner, have a little over 7k combined life and ES, 28k armour, 20k evasion, some block and spell block, CWDT molten shell and vaal molten shell, get 7% ES on kill, 4% life on kill, 25 ES on hit, 44 life on hit, and an EHP of 150k.

And I'm still gettting 1 shotted far too often, usually completely out of the blue or via some stupid invisible ground degen (nice work GGG ground death effects on almost bloody everything).

I can solo simulacrums, and almost all bosses (not tried Ubers yet) usually deathless, and yet some infuriating AN rare will take me down without time to react via some stupid mechanic.

One shots are still a very big problem for most players, even when you use pretty much every defemsive option available to you.
Last edited by Ruddski on Nov 13, 2022, 4:18:21 PM
"
Ruddski wrote:
"
Jradlot21 wrote:

The game has changed ya cant run 100 miles per hour 1 clicking everything anymrore adjust your playstyle/build stop crying it does not happen to us that know how to play.

Blows my mind ppl be like i am getting one shotted what the hell , meanwhile they got 2000 life and 5 k max physical hit pool and no spell protection like use your head or seek help ppl .

Im running level 26 anomalous discipline & vaal discipline, level 26 divergent determination, level 26 grace and vaal grace, level 21 anomalous defiance banner, have a little over 7k combined life and ES, 28k armour, 20k evasion, some block and spell block, CWDT molten shell and vaal molten shell, get 7% ES on kill, 4% life on kill, 25 ES on hit, 44 life on hit, and an EHP of 150k.

And I'm still gettting 1 shotted repeatedly, usually completely out of the blue or via some stupid invisible ground degen (nice work GGG ground death effects on almost bloody everything).

I can solo simulacrums, and almost all bosses (not tried Ubers yet) usually deathless, and yet some infuriating AN rare will take me down without time to react via some stupid mechanic.

One shots are still a very big problem, even when you use pretty much every defemsive option available to you.

I "had fun" ( with very big quotes ) to make a character only oriented tankyness to see how some ( see not bad by experience ) are downright stupid level damage. Jugg sparker hiter, 11 endurance charge, 140k armor, 120k evasion, 75 all block ( no keystone ), 100life on block, 7k regen life, 8.7Hp, 44 life per hit 90all resistance, 81 chaos resistance, immune all ailment ( poison, bleed, corrupted blood, freeze, chill, shock, maimed, impaled, hindered, ignite, bruning ). And well with this character, I AFK in front of all the ubers (obviously dodging the areas that we necessarily shot ). On the other hand, archenemesis in map, No problem with me. A character that I made specialized so that he does not die, die without problem in front of RARE maps ( It is NOT logical, that is, if we put this rare in front of a boss end-game, it destroys it ). It’s too bad I don’t have a combat log on the damage that some archenemesis do, because I would have done calculations to see how impossible some are just to tank. This is not normal at the base. Nemesis was very good, there was no fundamental reason for this to change. If it were to make the actions of the rare mobs visible, giving them spells/attack visible would have been just as viable (without giving them a crazy defense and/or crazy damage for a lot of them ). For now, either you have a cranky character (even if you die, you might as well ruin everything), or you have a slow character, a bit tanky but not a lot of dps, and in any case you will die by a rare little one who had a coffee, a monster, a redbull, a tonic, a testosterone in a single syringe. Just stupid.

At this stage of the adventure, it is not the vision, but rather the blindness. We do not cry out, we do not accuse anyone. we see. And the conclusion is that all the changes since at least 3 leagues ( I am nice ), are 80% unjustified (I am nice ) which all the more is in some cases stupid and not logical in a good 50% of cases. It’s nice to have a vision, but if 90% of people tell you that management is catastrophic, and that we’re not able to question ourselves. It is no longer a matter of vision, but of reflection on perhaps egoism and egocentrism. ( Like, NO, I KNOW what’s good for you, I’m sure it’s all right, what are the findings? I don’t know, so play and give me your money, worry, everything will be fine ) spoiler no. And I wouldn’t talk about the drops and other, which had NO reason to be changed. For someone to tell me that the drops are perfect WITHOUT the MF touched, I would say okay, with contempt.
"
Trymax wrote:
"
Ruddski wrote:
"
Jradlot21 wrote:

And I'm still gettting 1 shotted repeatedly, usually completely out of the blue or via some stupid invisible ground degen (nice work GGG ground death effects on almost bloody everything).

One shots are still a very big problem, even when you use pretty much every defemsive option available to you.

I "had fun" ( with very big quotes ) to make a character only oriented tankyness to see how some ( see not bad by experience ) are downright stupid level damage. Jugg sparker hiter, 11 endurance charge, 140k armor, 120k evasion, 75 all block ( no keystone ), 100life on block, 7k regen life, 8.7Hp, 44 life per hit 90all resistance, 81 chaos resistance, immune all ailment ( poison, bleed, corrupted blood, freeze, chill, shock, maimed, impaled, hindered, ignite, bruning ). And well with this character, I AFK in front of all the ubers (obviously dodging the areas that we necessarily shot ). On the other hand, archenemesis in map, No problem with me. A character that I made specialized so that he does not die, die without problem in front of RARE maps ( It is NOT logical, that is, if we put this rare in front of a boss end-game, it destroys it ). It’s too bad I don’t have a combat log on the damage that some archenemesis do, because I would have done calculations to see how impossible some are just to tank. This is not normal at the base. Nemesis was very good, there was no fundamental reason for this to change. If it were to make the actions of the rare mobs visible, giving them spells/attack visible would have been just as viable (without giving them a crazy defense and/or crazy damage for a lot of them ). For now, either you have a cranky character (even if you die, you might as well ruin everything), or you have a slow character, a bit tanky but not a lot of dps, and in any case you will die by a rare little one who had a coffee, a monster, a redbull, a tonic, a testosterone in a single syringe. Just stupid.

At this stage of the adventure, it is not the vision, but rather the blindness. We do not cry out, we do not accuse anyone. we see. And the conclusion is that all the changes since at least 3 leagues ( I am nice ), are 80% unjustified (I am nice ) which all the more is in some cases stupid and not logical in a good 50% of cases. It’s nice to have a vision, but if 90% of people tell you that management is catastrophic, and that we’re not able to question ourselves. It is no longer a matter of vision, but of reflection on perhaps egoism and egocentrism. ( Like, NO, I KNOW what’s good for you, I’m sure it’s all right, what are the findings? I don’t know, so play and give me your money, worry, everything will be fine ) spoiler no. And I wouldn’t talk about the drops and other, which had NO reason to be changed. For someone to tell me that the drops are perfect WITHOUT the MF touched, I would say okay, with contempt.

Were is the upvote button in this forum?
remove Archnemesis!!!!!!!!!
"
Zenling wrote:
Poggers.

Ah, here he is. 2nd in line pogger.
Don't hold out a shred of hope that they will actually address the concerns that all but destroyed 3.19 and cost them a lot of player confidence and even a few content creators, some more missed than others.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Getting 36 - 40 was soul crushing despite the relative ease of the challenges

I hope a couple more of these leagues come out and beat the addiction out of me.
Last edited by Shanwen222 on Nov 13, 2022, 11:18:31 PM
no loot? more quit
"
Esubane wrote:
Archnem is in okay spot right now. Don't try to fuck with it anymore because you are not good at it, you showcased this 2 leagues in a row, which were absolute torture to play for the first week or two (until you inevitably nerf it to the ground). In 3.19 i actually quit the game after 3 days, decided to return nearly a month into the league when all those fix patches were deployed and I could do maps without being hardstuck on level 89. With 5k hp and 100% suppression might i add.

The only 'fix' that's needed is archnemesis loot conversion - so the impact of mf culling god-molested monsters isn't so extreme. Or you won't drop 220 scraps in a T16 map, where you don't need them anymore.

I played 260 hours of this league, leveled to 100 without buying any boosts or rotas, with a build that's worth less (in total) than a headhunter belt. AN is well balanced atm, don't try to revamp it again please.

As for the loot - once I got to 100+ atlas points loot was there. I like uniques being a bit rarer and divine orb being expensive. It gives well-rolled uniques some value. I sold many common-dropping uniques for 50-100c because they were well rolled and had significant value because of it. In previous leagues they would be 1c, i wouldn't even pick them up.

For real pal, you haven't meet mobs with 5, 6 & 7 AN mods eh? You're just as delusional as some of the people.
"
Lord_Seti wrote:
Hit them in the Pocket Book DO not Buy a Supporter pack till they make a playable game that is fun to play. And get rig of Archenemies. Someone one at GGG must have a hardon for it if it was any other Mech it would have been Dropped. Chris must have thought it up that is why it is stayed So long. it was fine when you could chose what to or not put into it.

Do you realize what GGG's problem is? It's POE2.

POE2 has been built from the ground up, with new systems and mechanics to slow the game down and be more difficult. POE2's endgame content, maps, etc., is POE's endgame content. And GGG has stated players can choose to play either POE's or POE2's campaign to get to POE's endgame, and that regardless of campaign played, players will be able to play and trade with each other.

With this, POE's systems and mechanics MUST BE CHANGED to be POE2's system and mechanics. Archnemesis is not going anywhere. Archnemesis is POE2's monster system, that's being beta tested in POE. Additionally, all the other changes going on in POE currently, that a lot of us don't like, are because of POE2. Again, GGG's stated goal is players can play their campaign of choice to get to the endgame, mapping.

Bottom line, if you are in the camp of, you love all the current changes going on in POE, you will love POE2. On the other hand, if you are in the camp of, you hate all the current changes going on in POE, you will hate POE2. All said and done, the POE and POE2 campaigns, and the POE endgame will all play the same.
Last edited by Galtrovan on Nov 14, 2022, 1:11:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info