Upcoming News Schedule

"
DozierGames wrote:
Jewels and Ailment Mitigation ~ nerfed modifiers on jewels and reduced weights, also less ailment mitigation on gear and tree again.

Curses ~ reduce effectiveness of curses by 40%, no more dual curse.

Eldritch Altar Revamp ~ only 1 currency per altar now, 2 if fully specced into it.

Archnemesis ~ nah it's still staying in ya dickheads.

Plus potentially a fifth post about other changes if needed at the time. ~ damage control post but nothing changed.

This is what we are expecting GGG based on the last 5+ leagues, prove us wrong.

You Sir, Stole my post before I even made it! I was absolutely thinking along the same lines.
I wonder GGG read feedback? Probably not. Constant Nerfs will make quit even that who played for years.
Entry threshold is awful. Current players suffer when start league. New players suffer more and leave game to another games, Lets see what they will make. Current state is - game is less popular (numbers is not lie, steam statistics for example). Peak of every league is top 10-15 on steam, Now, before new league not even in top 100, worst for last 6 month. Even races dont help
Last edited by KoTLIIpeguHrePa on Nov 12, 2022, 4:18:25 PM
"
Gigorahk wrote:
The only thing that will get me to play any more is major changes to the loot. Why is this not the top priority? People clearly do not like the changes. We played the game to get loot. I'm extremely disappointed that the game I was obsessed over for several years and over 4,000 hours of gameplay has no appeal anymore.

I feel you, bro.
I guess GGG counts as full atlas talents with targetting league mechanics and goblins combined loot is fine but forgot about the base game. Sadly they missing a lot of what players like and want. 3.20 is still not released, we will see. But no way I am taking serious in all manifestos, enough was last time. Now I will play the actual 3.20 and then will decide if they are worth supporter packs or not.

I personally think they will still hold on to their dumb vision but will give some new changes to mechanics, some buffs, and maybe will make fun league mechanics itself, so I think this is their plan. Forced continued beta testing PoE 2. Hopefully, I am wrong.
3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
GGG put so much hard work, to improve our beloved game. Only result I noticed was complete disappearance of the FUN. Please, inform me when FUN comes back! Good night Chris...
Oh boy I cant wait! hopefully you will round off the death effects, making everything have 5400 effects and make even more ailments that cant possibly be countered without making a build that couldnt kill anything. 40 more ailments would be awesome thanks
I will wait for the patch notes.
If they are mostly nerfs i wont start this league for the first time since may 2015.
GGG decides.
I ve spent more than 300 euros but i wont spent any Cent until they fix AN/Defenses/Loot or Minions.... Ah i forgot Melee exists.
Last edited by powner1985 on Nov 12, 2022, 8:58:19 PM
I'm scared
Even tho ive got some time to play, id rather stare at damned windows pulpit than to play this crap. Over the years many of things which i hate about the game was changed and that is good, stuff that i like was either removed or made non-playable, hmmm.

Ive crossed the line where to play i need too convince myself and read through posts like this one or reddit, to find out if its working, playable etc. How bad it is compared to other games where i d just log in to check it out and play through?

Look at new vision tm. and strategy. Basically what i can see, (what also my company does), is flat out brutal marketing strategy. What you will see is out of 100 lines 95 carrots and you will be so pleased hyped and whatever about tem, and 5 rotten eggs which might not be even visible at first glance - standard practice which was proved to be used many times before by them.

If you wonder even a bit about what i wrote, here s the deal, instead of marketing post - "in future we will have post about posts and perhaps more posts if post of posts wont be enough to cover some posts ..." if they d want to, the could just not use market lie/strategy but to simply write truth what they want to do with game :).

They wont, stakeholders must be happy, you need to be hyped to buy next useless box with mtx which will lag yr pc. Game created by small company out of passion is long gone, you have to consume, spend money in free game now.
Hit them in the Pocket Book DO not Buy a Supporter pack till they make a playable game that is fun to play. And get rig of Archenemies. Someone one at GGG must have a hardon for it if it was any other Mech it would have been Dropped. Chris must have thought it up that is why it is stayed So long. it was fine when you could chose what to or not put into it.
I hope GGG didn't take all the negative in this league too serious and changes will be made only to balance some stuff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info