Upcoming News Schedule

Hope the next league is better and the game goes in a much different direction. I fear a change is needed higher up in the company, perhaps outside pressure needs to be applied. Tencent may need to save its investment before it capsizes. Later lil dudes! #BuffEverySkillBy300%Damage #IncreaseBaseMovementSpeedBy150%
"
verminoth wrote:

Jewels and Ailment Mitigation:

Jewels are too powerful - nerfed
Ailment Immunity is something that we don't like, so we're going to nerf all ailment mitigation values currently and make it so that you can only be 90% less frozen. This applies to potions, all items, and all values of ailment immunity.

We don't want endgame builds to get ailment immune so everyone suffers now.

Curses:

It's too easy to get curse immune now so we're going to make it so that there is no more curse immunity.

Eldritch Altar Revamp:

We are increasing the damage taken by characters because it wasn't enough.

Archnemesis:

We are going to explain to you, for the 6th time, that we are not changing Archnemesis and we feel like this is in the right place

Plus potentially a fifth post about other changes if needed at the time:

Loot is fine, get your magic find characters ready.

90% less frozen hu3 hu3 hu3
"
"
Apfen wrote:
Addressing Archnemesis is all I needed to read to get hyped for this.

Good luck, and I hope you guys nail it!

I cant wait for them to rework Acrh-nemiss mods... so that they appear of unique mobs now, haaahaha

/s

=D~~ pinnacle bosses at the end of every act lol pls
inb4 occultist nerf
Yeah I don't see the nerfs stopping

Ailment Mitigation is at an all time high with purity of elements giving you free avoid thats going to burn when they take that away.
Jewels need to drop already with synthesis or fractures 100% of the time now including the 5-6 corrupted abyss jewel ones.

Curse on hit rings are pretty balanced this will be interesting

Eldritch Altar farming has been the stable of currency generation in 3.19 because without any sort of altar farming you've had next to no currency drop, I expect a huge nerf here

I doubt much will change to Archnemesis maybe a less HP/DMG multiplier per modifier on the monster so you can blow them up faster
To be honest. I only care about Archnemesis from this list. And if they don't focus on removing build breaking monster mods I'll probable skip next league. And all other leagues. As I don't want to bother with shit that removes things like flask charges or endurance charges. Or whatever else may randomly break my build. Just because they can. That shit isn't fun. And isn't opt-in content like they claim it is.
Last edited by AngryFan on Nov 12, 2022, 4:00:49 AM
Are you gonna make it fun again?
I'm hoping for a fix to the whole Loot Goblin system. I strongly dislike the god-touched monsters being such an insane source of currency, in contrast to the rest of the game; it almost made me quit the league in 3.19, because knowing that there are parties with dedicated cullers dropping 30+ divines per currency-touched mob made me feel like my 1-div drops were the game spitting in my face.
i like ruthles , dont care about nerf and ups
I'm curious which one of these will be impactful. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info