Upcoming News Schedule

"
FalkenRaiding wrote:
"
Pelagoth wrote:
"
Endofgreen15 wrote:
if the loot isnt fixed and archnemesis isnt basically deleted im not playing this game ever again. 3.19 was the actual death of this game for me if this shit isnt fixed.

Farewell. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Looking forward to this league and the Ruthless Mode! Thanks for the continued great development GGG.

Also, how much more transparent do you want to become? I know no other company that goes so overboard with announcing the announcements of announcements for upcoming announcement manifestos. Don't overdo it!

+1

There seems to be a lot of Karen's on these forums, that will "reee" until they get their way. Make your voice heard, sure, but ultimately don't let fact that you don't liking a game everyone elses problem by trying to change it. That's SO f**king Karen!

The direction of the game will ultimately be decided by profit and vision. If the game is meeting their vision while making a profit, then just enjoy the show, or show yourself out ;)

I agree. I personally would like them to shift the focus of looting back to monsters and away from archnemesis though. :) If not, well shit happens. I can't get everything.
no loot information,awsome xDD
This is like.. more of the same nerfs, now in 4 separate manifestos:

Jewels and Ailment Mitigation: stats/mods added to jewels to marginally help with ailment mitigation

Curses: huge nerf

Eldritch Altar Revamp: revamp=huge nerf.. won't be worth using altars in 3.20

Archnemesis: the 73rd change done to archnemesis, that will most likely be as good and useful as the last 72.

Loot is in a very good place, we will leave it as it is.

All hail the vision!
Last edited by AngryC00kieZ on Nov 11, 2022, 4:06:05 PM
Knowing the vision we can say bye bye to aliment immunity and get oenshot even more,
then they may kill curse on hit rings or nerf down curses as a whole,
then overbuff AN again and make some new ones to make the aliment changes even more brutal,
Lovecraftian Altars are now in line with everything else, so no loot from there.

How are these topics in any way relevant to making the game more enjoyable?

Eldritch Altars are great for the "alch and go" player.

Make something you're proud of for once.
"
merijn90 wrote:

Eldritch Altars are great for the "alch and go" player.

"Alch and alt+f4" - new VISION
Last edited by Grinewald on Nov 11, 2022, 5:39:49 PM
Amazing! Hope that you guys (GGG) can see past the negative comments on reddit etc. Cant wait for 3.20!
i'm calling it now
+2 to cleave rng to a total of +14
"
MaxW81 wrote:
Knowing the vision we can say bye bye to aliment immunity and get oenshot even more,
then they may kill curse on hit rings or nerf down curses as a whole,
then overbuff AN again and make some new ones to make the aliment changes even more brutal,
Lovecraftian Altars are now in line with everything else, so no loot from there.

Make A(rchnemesis) great again!!!
#BuffCobraLash

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info