Upcoming News Schedule

Mid-endgame is terrible right now. Your 3.16-3.19 changes made it worse and worse. Build diversity is trash. Too many required defensives.

That's ok I guess? Mid game suck tho and we need somehow to get gear that is just ok and not trash/amazing.

Can we also get archnemesis manifesto first?
"
surely you meant to include a Loot Manifesto?

for me, and I think for many, the butchering of loot in 3.19 is the number one issue that needs to be addressed

If they're doing it right it should be in the very same ArchNemesis manifesto. Loot is kinda fine if you consider culling the loot pinatas, it's just that most people don't get to beat them much less cull them. If they spread out the pinatas and make the result overall less dangerous and loot is fixed as a result as well.

It's totally fine to need some magic find if the monsters are overall weaker so you can beat them still after giving up a couple mod slots. It's totally fine to need no magic find if you can just annihilate the mobs with the same amount of mods. But the problem is they think we can just go full mf and also make a viable character that can slay behemoth rares. By the time you can do that you already spent 3 mirrors in the character so you don't even need the currency anymore.
"
Endofgreen15 wrote:
if the loot isnt fixed and archnemesis isnt basically deleted im not playing this game ever again. 3.19 was the actual death of this game for me if this shit isnt fixed.

Farewell. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Looking forward to this league and the Ruthless Mode! Thanks for the continued great development GGG.

Also, how much more transparent do you want to become? I know no other company that goes so overboard with announcing the announcements of announcements for upcoming announcement manifestos. Don't overdo it!
Arian Synthesis of G3
I hope you'll just get rid of AN, having a league mechanic put on every magic and rare mob that can literaly one shoot you even though you have 500k+ hit pool is nothing more than a huge middle finger along with your loot system.
Having to spend your entire gametime to look for a touched rare and having to call a cull service is the most annoying thing to do since 2013, really.
I'll bet an exalt that it's more nerfs.
"
Pelagoth wrote:
"
Endofgreen15 wrote:
if the loot isnt fixed and archnemesis isnt basically deleted im not playing this game ever again. 3.19 was the actual death of this game for me if this shit isnt fixed.

Farewell. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Looking forward to this league and the Ruthless Mode! Thanks for the continued great development GGG.

Also, how much more transparent do you want to become? I know no other company that goes so overboard with announcing the announcements of announcements for upcoming announcement manifestos. Don't overdo it!

Normal human behavior really. You give them finger they want("deserve") whole arm.
More stronger and less white pollution screen mobs = heathier game experience.
Last edited by TizeNO on Nov 11, 2022, 10:03:29 AM
"
lilbuddha wrote:
Mid-endgame is terrible right now. Your 3.16-3.19 changes made it worse and worse. Build diversity is trash. Too many required defensives.

Oh, nooo my 2k hp flicker strike can't insta kill whole screen and one rare than puts me down with one auto. Game must be broken, ruined!!..hahah
More stronger and less white pollution screen mobs = heathier game experience.
Please get the Archnemesis fixes right this time. This will be the 4th League in a row you make us Beta Test the new Rares and I do not play games to be your beta tester.
Last edited by Praimsara on Nov 11, 2022, 10:56:28 AM
"
verminoth wrote:

Jewels and Ailment Mitigation:

Jewels are too powerful - nerfed
Ailment Immunity is something that we don't like, so we're going to nerf all ailment mitigation values currently and make it so that you can only be 90% less frozen. This applies to potions, all items, and all values of ailment immunity.

We don't want endgame builds to get ailment immune so everyone suffers now.

Curses:

It's too easy to get curse immune now so we're going to make it so that there is no more curse immunity.

Eldritch Altar Revamp:

We are increasing the damage taken by characters because it wasn't enough.

Archnemesis:

We are going to explain to you, for the 6th time, that we are not changing Archnemesis and we feel like this is in the right place

Plus potentially a fifth post about other changes if needed at the time:

Loot is fine, get your magic find characters ready.

This is a great post and deserves more attention - especially about the Archnemesis part. We just don't understand the vision.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info