Upcoming News Schedule

Archnemesis: Not holding my breath
Remove AN

Revert loot, remove lootgoblins

Buff Summoners again, you killed them.

And i might come back and spend my money again on your game.

My hopes = zero

just writing, maybe a super-duper-omega-pog-miracle happens.
Jewels and Ailment Mitigation meh
Curses are fine, even tweaking numbers no need all article about it. MEH
Eldritch Altar Revamp are fine
Archnemesis should be removed already, but they will remove loot goblins only add some ripy stuff AGAIN. And AGAIN it will suck and ppl will complain.
Fifth post - changes that we no need.

In the end, LOOT nerf stays the same, rogue exiles/archnemesis will be ripy as before, new league will be dissapointed, no melee buff, no new skills.
Crafting?
Jewels and Ailment Mitigation ~ nerfed modifiers on jewels and reduced weights, also less ailment mitigation on gear and tree again.

Curses ~ reduce effectiveness of curses by 40%, no more dual curse.

Eldritch Altar Revamp ~ only 1 currency per altar now, 2 if fully specced into it.

Archnemesis ~ nah it's still staying in ya dickheads.

Plus potentially a fifth post about other changes if needed at the time. ~ damage control post but nothing changed.

This is what we are expecting GGG based on the last 5+ leagues, prove us wrong.
"
DozierGames wrote:
Jewels and Ailment Mitigation ~ nerfed modifiers on jewels and reduced weights, also less ailment mitigation on gear and tree again.

Curses ~ reduce effectiveness of curses by 40%, no more dual curse.

Eldritch Altar Revamp ~ only 1 currency per altar now, 2 if fully specced into it.

Archnemesis ~ nah it's still staying in ya dickheads.

Plus potentially a fifth post about other changes if needed at the time. ~ damage control post but nothing changed.

This is what we are expecting GGG based on the last 5+ leagues, prove us wrong.

Came here to post something like this. Thanks for saving me some keystrokes.

100% expecting ailment immunity to be MUCH harder to get.
I wonder the amount of replies excluded for being "too negative"...

I also hope GGG does it right this time, I want a good season (:

but hope is near zero
The only thing that will get me to play any more is major changes to the loot. Why is this not the top priority? People clearly do not like the changes. We played the game to get loot. I'm extremely disappointed that the game I was obsessed over for several years and over 4,000 hours of gameplay has no appeal anymore.
I WANT YOU AND I WANT A LITTLE MORE
Not a single word about loot. The delusions continue. My advice: start with some fresh air and a cold shower. Take it from there lads .. baby steps and all.
IGN: IamMookz | elitemodeldotcom | 27.11.2013 CHN | r>=0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info