Upcoming News Schedule

Archnem is in okay spot right now. Don't try to fuck with it anymore because you are not good at it, you showcased this 2 leagues in a row, which were absolute torture to play for the first week or two (until you inevitably nerf it to the ground). In 3.19 i actually quit the game after 3 days, decided to return nearly a month into the league when all those fix patches were deployed and I could do maps without being hardstuck on level 89. With 5k hp and 100% suppression might i add.

The only 'fix' that's needed is archnemesis loot conversion - so the impact of mf culling god-molested monsters isn't so extreme. Or you won't drop 220 scraps in a T16 map, where you don't need them anymore.

I played 260 hours of this league, leveled to 100 without buying any boosts or rotas, with a build that's worth less (in total) than a headhunter belt. AN is well balanced atm, don't try to revamp it again please.

As for the loot - once I got to 100+ atlas points loot was there. I like uniques being a bit rarer and divine orb being expensive. It gives well-rolled uniques some value. I sold many common-dropping uniques for 50-100c because they were well rolled and had significant value because of it. In previous leagues they would be 1c, i wouldn't even pick them up.
Last edited by Esubane on Nov 10, 2022, 3:15:37 AM
Ayyy, everybody ready to get fucked?

Say goodbye to ailment immunity from purities, say goodbye to 25-30% rolls avoid ailment on gear, say goodbye to 4-6% inc life on jewels, say goodbye to easy curse immunity, say goodbye to duplication values from altars

Fun awaits!
Enjoy
nice!
Ailment Mitigation... ok. promises nothing good. So now we need spell suppression, Ailment Mitigation, max ele and chaos res, max dodge/armour and good life/es pool to feel somewhat tanky. And then still be one-shoted by a random blue mob in a map with 0 dmg mods or anything that lowers any defensive stat, while wearing geard worth multiple mirrors, GG...
Last edited by Rekill on Nov 10, 2022, 8:57:40 AM
"
Esubane wrote:
Archnem is in okay spot right now. Don't try to fuck with it anymore because you are not good at it, you showcased this 2 leagues in a row, which were absolute torture to play for the first week or two (until you inevitably nerf it to the ground). In 3.19 i actually quit the game after 3 days, decided to return nearly a month into the league when all those fix patches were deployed and I could do maps without being hardstuck on level 89. With 5k hp and 100% suppression might i add.

The only 'fix' that's needed is archnemesis loot conversion - so the impact of mf culling god-molested monsters isn't so extreme. Or you won't drop 220 scraps in a T16 map, where you don't need them anymore.

I played 260 hours of this league, leveled to 100 without buying any boosts or rotas, with a build that's worth less (in total) than a headhunter belt. AN is well balanced atm, don't try to revamp it again please.

As for the loot - once I got to 100+ atlas points loot was there. I like uniques being a bit rarer and divine orb being expensive. It gives well-rolled uniques some value. I sold many common-dropping uniques for 50-100c because they were well rolled and had significant value because of it. In previous leagues they would be 1c, i wouldn't even pick them up.

I've stopped reading after 'AN is balanced'
"
Gumlass wrote:
"
innervation wrote:
The Vision - the widely held misconception that Chris/GGG literally hate the players and fun. Not figuratively or exaggerated. Literally hate. I read it again just today in a thread.

Yes please, this. The Vision has not been explained.

It's thrown in whenever there are nerfs, like it's an explanation in and of itself.

Nobody knows what The Vision looks like, so we are left to fill in the gaps.

GGG nerfs something fun, says it's to align with The Vision.

Players conclude The Vision is a less fun game (and since 3.15, that's been an accurate predictor).

Please explain The Vision.

I was under the impression that The Vision is to design this game in a way as to have it be played forever. Didn't they say so? That's why they powercreep and then retract the power. Now they took a lot of power to prepare for poe 2 and the eventual powercreep again.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
I see no highlighting of the topic BALANCE FOR SKILLS, that'll be league four in a row? Five? Stale meta is the grand topic.
All I see is:
We will nerf Jewels and Ailment Mitigation
Nerf player curses, boost mob curses and nerf player curse def
Nerf Eldritch Altars to the point that they are not even worth to click on
Make Archnemesis bigger pain in the ass.
Plus potentially a fifth nerf post about other nerfs to fun changes if needed at the time.
Last edited by lordpikon on Nov 10, 2022, 3:50:10 AM
Trade, drop improvement and maybe I'm back... Now beta D3+1.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info