Upcoming News Schedule

re: Archnemesis

if the manifesto isn't a complete admission it was a total shit system and is getting reverted then yeah, I'm done....

S L O W E R
My biggest concern is that GGG is hiding behind the word "challenging" when the truth is GGG see the player base as an adversary they have to beat.

GGG needs to consider that we as a player base like challenges but that does not mean we do not like feeling powerful. We need to feel powerful as much as we need challenges. This concept seems to have been slowly forgotten in the patch 3.15 and onwards.

Naturally you can enjoy a game that is entirely about challenges, looking at skill based games like Dark Souls, or platformers, or any PVP game. We are not playing those games, we are playing an ARPG.

Making the campaign just as difficult as seasonal content, bringing in AN in campaign all points to the fact that GGG forgot some play this game for a power fantasy. If the campaign was considerably easy, but with good introduction to game mechanics we could see new casual players joining the game, get to know what makes it fun and start to challenge themselves when they are ready.

The atlas tree was an amazing tool to really help people choose their challenge rating, yet it feels like they stopped leveraging this great tool they created.
"
BNightwolf wrote:

GGG needs to consider that we as a player base like challenges but that does not mean we do not like feeling powerful.

The ironic thing is, the exile is supposed to be a killer of gods........
I wish the team has their heads on the right place for once, cause I want this game to succeed as much as they do. But there needs to be some back and forth for this to happen.
Thank you for the update ♥ Looking veryyyyyyyyyyy forward to it!
"
"
verminoth wrote:

Jewels and Ailment Mitigation:

Jewels are too powerful - nerfed
Ailment Immunity is something that we don't like, so we're going to nerf all ailment mitigation values currently and make it so that you can only be 90% less frozen. This applies to potions, all items, and all values of ailment immunity.

We don't want endgame builds to get ailment immune so everyone suffers now.

Curses:

It's too easy to get curse immune now so we're going to make it so that there is no more curse immunity.

Eldritch Altar Revamp:

We are increasing the damage taken by characters because it wasn't enough.

Archnemesis:

We are going to explain to you, for the 6th time, that we are not changing Archnemesis and we feel like this is in the right place

Plus potentially a fifth post about other changes if needed at the time:

Loot is fine, get your magic find characters ready.

if this is the case alot more people will quit

When I saw the topic headers, the above was exactly what I was thinking. Great: incoming nerfs to ailment and curse defenses, increases to monster damage, and another explanation as to why archnemesis is working as intended.

And yes, if this is what the manifestos state, more people will quit.
Why does 90% of this comments need to be that negative although noone even knows what really will be announced? Isn't it totally bullshit melting any GGG post into the ground without even knowing a single fact??? don't get it
Crafting
"
TheBull100 wrote:
Why does 90% of this comments need to be that negative although noone even knows what really will be announced? Isn't it totally bullshit melting any GGG post into the ground without even knowing a single fact??? don't get it

Welcome to the Forum.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
TheBull100 wrote:

Because nothing GGG have done in 'x' leagues has given the impression they'll do anything different.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info