3.19.1c Patch Notes Preview

Archnemesis Changes

We have heard your feedback and removed Archnemesis modifiers from the game, and had a bonfire fueled by all hard-drives containing any information related to Archnemesis. We have also reverted all loot changes made to the game this league.

Dreams will be dreams I suppose. Seriously Chris, do this and all the problems encountered this league will go away forever.
Last edited by emencebeast411 on Sep 19, 2022, 10:52:20 PM
Archnemesis still in the game? ... I guess still no poe for me sadge
cool.. a bunch of changes, but not a single one that 99% of players still around this league have been holding out hope for.
Last edited by Morpheend on Sep 19, 2022, 11:22:33 PM
"
Xzorn wrote:
Don't you guys feel if you're increasing hit limit to 100 that you might just have a little too much puke on the screen? I wish the claim of "Less but more meaningful Rares" was not a half truth.

When was the last time you fought 100 rares om a screen?
AN Mods still making the game less fun than many other games on the market right now. Back to D3 for me. Bye.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Martiancore wrote:
"Skills target limit to 100"

Can someone clarify what this means please?

Previously each instance of these skills could only damage (word: target) so many mobs. Theyve increased the number of enemies these skills can hit/damage at a time to 100 total.

Understand that this really only affects extremely juiced content or extreme AOE investment on these skills as usually a certain amount of attack/cast speed causes this not to be a problem.
"
dorkdude2 wrote:
"
Osirius wrote:
Nice. Would love to see a patch note that reads:

"Fixed a bug where Act 1 enemies had 100% More Stun Duration on Players."

It is really ridiculous. Died 5 times before Brutus on my newest witch, due to stun locks. If I were a new player, that would be terribly off-putting.

lol, don't get hit, boss is ez to avoid.

Brutus? he doesn't hit me. It's blue rhoa packs that stunlock, skelly archers that stun lock, anything else that stunlocks. Saying don't get hit is basically just a non-statement.
Love the changes. Keep them comming
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
"
Martiancore wrote:
"Skills target limit to 100"

Can someone clarify what this means please?

i'd understand it as a cap.
let's say shock nova had a entity hit cap of 50, so per use, you could only "target and hit" 50 per use. now the cap has been increased to 100.
cooooooooooool

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info