3.19.1c Patch Notes Preview

Remove the stupid lightning mirage already. One mix with a mana siphoner and it's an instant death. I thought the goal was to slow down the game, but all the things you put in the game are forcing you to go all in on speed and be faster. People are zooming more than ever just to evade those stupid mechanics and search for that loot goblin.
"
Fanatic88 wrote:
Mf culler and loot goblin is still a problem for solo player. Mostly I get only wheigtstones because of missing mf

Ohhhh so that's where I should be stopping and getting someone from TFT to ensure I actually get some loot. Upside I can quality every drop I get until xmas!
Good Archnemesis changes, but i'd really hope you take another look at Executioner with certain other combinations. It sucks that one single AN mod can disable half of an entire defensive layer, and practically reduce your maximum HP by 50%. The mod itself is not the problem, but when combined with other mods that make the monster 5 times tougher for your build, you practically have no other choice but to run away or die trying to fight around it and pick off other monsters until you can 1v1 it.
...Chief Arkhon of the Oriath Academy....
"
Jerle wrote:
Wow… I forgot this wasn’t deployed yet xD

Yup same :p wonder wy it took so long... Maybe they still needed to extensively test it before release. Also, Magma barrier is alright i guess.
If you just remove some mods like Ice Prison, nobody will ever complain about this pointless mod.
Either you buff it to be at least rewarding.
Else, it does not make sense even to bother with that rare, gg.//
When Ben has to wait for a culler to finish off a monster to get rewards, It means your game is profoundly broken.

I am not even mad anymore, just sad.

It was good while it lasted.

Long live the "Vision" (loot goblins arise).
To be honest it is quite confusing with how the patch notes are communicated. I thought these changes are already in the game.
When 3.19.1 came out, the game began to flicker with Vulkan selected, DirectX 12 had less FPS than usual, and DirectX 11 had stuttering, at least for my system. I tried everything to fix this with no success: completely reinstal Nvidia drivers, completely reinstal the game, clean shader cash, even migrated to Steam. Then 3.19.1b came out and all of a sudden everything started to work fine. And today 3.19.1c breaks the game again. It's impossible that i'm the only one with this issue.

I have an RTX 3070 video card.
"
Taege wrote:
"
Fanatic88 wrote:
Mf culler and loot goblin is still a problem for solo player. Mostly I get only wheigtstones because of missing mf

Ohhhh so that's where I should be stopping and getting someone from TFT to ensure I actually get some loot. Upside I can quality every drop I get until xmas!

You shouldn't. These are not the same AN-mods, the one dropping whetstones and armourer scraps (and recently glassblower baubles) is a different one than the one having the chance to drop divines.

Also, you get plenty of loot just playing the game. If your whole enjoyment of the game depends on getting a few divines from a mob every 50+ maps, go ahead, get someone from TFT. But the reality is that it is a non-issue, except for redditors that have not played the game after the first 3 days after release but are still complaining about it's state...
Please remove Heralding Minions from the game completely!

btw Love you GGG you are the best! :)
Death is only the beginning..

\\ Only HC Ruthless mode player. //
Last edited by AlonelnTheDarkness on Sep 20, 2022, 3:45:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info