3.19.1c Patch Notes Preview

Fixed a bug where the highest modifier tier for local increased Attack Speed on Bows was displayed as tier 2.

Isn't this the case with wands as well? I got a t2 modifier that was shown as t1 on craftofexile and pob.
Monster damage still too high, monsters don't drop nearly enough, 6 links still don't vendor for divines, harvest crafts still far too expensive and some are still missing, crafting is still stupidly expensive, diablo 3 archnemesis mods still haven't been removed along with all on death effects. When are these actual issues going to be addressed?
IGN: Blip
fix blight
What's wrong with blight?
"
Blip wrote:
Monster damage still too high, monsters don't drop nearly enough, 6 links still don't vendor for divines, harvest crafts still far too expensive and some are still missing, crafting is still stupidly expensive, diablo 3 archnemesis mods still haven't been removed along with all on death effects. When are these actual issues going to be addressed?

They arent going to be.But remember, this league is casual friendly,so says the visionary.
I'll post this on reddit someday but please fix the blight on maps. When we build towers sometimes there is a crash happening, this is really annoying. This bug is still here after three leagues.

And remove the loot goblins, if you don't, well goodbye to Path of Exile 2 and all the money comes with it!.
"
HDTanel wrote:
For the love of jesus, please do something about the Heralding minions... Ive had herald on a devourer, offscreen.. underground.. heralding on me from million miles away when I wanna choose the next step for my lake tablet.

This guy knows. The real patch notes. :-)
Loot?

The only way to make any real currency in the game at the moment is still altar farming or get a lucky loot goblin.

#Headhunter still sucks now.
#Beyond zug zug bosses are trash.
"I repeat myself, all you had to do was update the art work and add in tainted currency"
#No cards, currency and normal loot drops outside of altars.
#Crafting is just gambling now, same as chasing loot goblins.

PS: Just stop the league early and bring out a good core version of the game for 3.20, with no loot goblins. Just give us loot back.
Thank you for the continued balance changes.
DAY 32 of not answering the REAL problems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info