3.19.1c Patch Notes Preview

Can i just say it here. Legion general should just be dead after being killed, staying there until it slowly fades away is annoying and sometime bug out, wont disappear. Been a few league, this havent been fixed
"
_Snake__ wrote:
Can i just say it here. Legion general should just be dead after being killed, staying there until it slowly fades away is annoying and sometime bug out, wont disappear. Been a few league, this havent been fixed

Dude i posted a bug report last year, and you know what, its a KNOWN BUG since like 2019 or something in the list. This is just ridiculous. No one gives a fuck.

To avoid this you have to stay near the general until he disappears after death, if u go far away, general will bug out sometimes.
Last edited by Ra_tatatatat on Sep 20, 2022, 9:14:44 AM
Neat!
Last edited by ShugisaPirate on Sep 20, 2022, 8:57:40 AM
Still,
I get to have more fun in Tower defense maps and Battle Tanks on Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne!
C'ya next League!
When will be removed LOOT GOBLINS?
fire DoT from Flame Strider magic mobs pack is insane too. 5k life with 1k regen and dead in 1.5s
"
XeoTech wrote:
Still ignoring 32:9

Back to Diablo 3.

32:9 abusers aren't missed
"
HoangBoss wrote:
fire DoT from Flame Strider magic mobs pack is insane too. 5k life with 1k regen and dead in 1.5s

Try Fire resistance
"
XeoTech wrote:

Back to Diablo 3.

And unlike most other monitor panels the ultra black on the sides on an HDR monitor are like a void. My eyes hurt now if i dont use windowed mode.

But GGG has allready confirmed that this not a bug. There arent even panals or anything to remove eye strain, its just an lazy adjustment. Peronally im not going to buy a pack anymore untill its adjusted.

The D4 trailer gave me a shot of hope the other day. I have no idea what will happen, but i can say for certain im gonna be gona for a while when that comes out. And going back to PoE without the 32:9 support is probadly not going to happen.
Please add back 32:9 support
"
ApolloEldraza wrote:
"
XeoTech wrote:

Back to Diablo 3.

32:9 abusers aren't missed

Personally ive never done PvP or races, im just trying to enjoy the game as is.

There is something to be said about an advantage sure, but why also kill the experience for normal players? Playing full screen now is best experienced as to why the adjustment feels lazy. Id be happy as well if i can play fullscreen and there is just a static art to the lefdt and right,the black void is straining on the eyes.
Please add back 32:9 support

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info