3.19.1c Patch Notes Preview

uff this league really takes long to be ready, i wanted to run my lakes for a long time now but everytime there is gonna be some change next week so i keep waiting.. i hope i dont wait until league is over lol
"
Sniper_X wrote:
just scrap this league, you've already pissed off and lost half the player base, hopefully 3.20 will be about what the players want and not GGG's outdated vision.

Why would you think this? They’ve already perfected their business model for the next few leagues.

Offer 50% off sale off of all MTX starting 48 hours before league start and up to 48 hours after. Collect all the monies, then rinse and repeat 3.19 aka let’s turn this into hard mode.

They make the monies, we foot the bill, nothing changes.
"
Der_Fraggle wrote:
"
Xzorn wrote:
Don't you guys feel if you're increasing hit limit to 100 that you might just have a little too much puke on the screen? I wish the claim of "Less but more meaningful Rares" was not a half truth.

When was the last time you fought 100 rares om a screen?

It's about Enemy Density.

Do you remember how proud they were about Act 1 revamp and how you could thoughtfully dodge enemy attacks? I still kill Hillock as melee without taking a hit. Less but more meaningful enemies is how you improve AI, telegraphed attacks, Skill over stat smashing.

Chris said in the Lake Stream "Less but more meaningful Rares".

I hoped they were finally taking steps back in the right direction. Future proofing skills to deal with 100 simultaneous hits is the opposite and just brings more disappointment.

I wana play PoE not some cheap mobile game.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
Well. I bought the supporter pack because it was cool. Now I wont be paying shit for at least one league. My philosophie was to purchase one pack no matter how long I played because I saw this as a way to repay the company for the game. Now I wont do shit until they realy start valuing my time as chris announced it in interviews. As long as they shit down on our needs, they wont get what they would. And i think alot more will think that way.
So the Lakes are still going to be a waste of time. Got it. Feels great when The Lake of Kalandra is literally one of the least rewarding and productive content you can run in…Lake of Kalandra. This league is a joke.
Can you please atleast put divine roll to harvest. This makes divine price up REALLY high, even Exalt never came this high.

"
StevenDJOE wrote:
Can you please atleast put divine roll to harvest. This makes divine price up REALLY high, even Exalt never came this high.

They ain't gonna do it...Even though I do not understand the logic behind this cuz harvest only affected yellow gear and not uniques. So the change to ex - div wouldn't have affected that...

But guess they thought people will gamble 100-200 divs against forbidden shako like in previous leagues =)) even with this changes.

They really should give a way to roll values of modifiers, because it's almost impossible to roll max rolls on items between 10-20% values with divines.

And easy fix would be to just add this to harvest :

1. Reroll prefixes values on a rare item - 1000 life force whatever color.
2. Reroll suffixes values on a rare item - 1000 life force whatever color.

Or add an eldritch currency, let's say Eldritch divine orb, make it a little bit rarer that eldritch chaos orb and :

Reroll lucky values of prefixes if the exarch is dominant, reroll lucky values of sufixes if the eater is dominant.

Problem solved. The rarity will just make them 60-70c each and will drop the price of divines with 40-50c due to the fact that you still need divs for meta crafting.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on Sep 20, 2022, 1:56:22 AM
"Increased the cooldown of the Ice Prison Archnemesis modifier from 5 seconds to 10 seconds, and the duration of the Ice Prison has been increased from 3 seconds to 5 seconds. This results in 50% prison uptime rather than 60%, and fewer overall prisons."

my seem that way via the math but you just change it to 100% up time, or from 40% uptime to 60% up time in game.

please play test.

"Lowered the duration of the shocked ground on death from the Electrocuting Archnemesis modifier from 25 seconds to 10 seconds."

why is this above 5 seconds?
10 is eternity how did any one think 25 seconds was ok at any point in time, are you still sane exile?

MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Last edited by maxtraxv3 on Sep 20, 2022, 2:01:19 AM
Mf culler and loot goblin is still a problem for solo player. Mostly I get only wheigtstones because of missing mf
Making archnemesis modifiers into those "boss" encounters in maps doesn't really work GGG. It's too random and a few of those modifiers are too powerful. I'd like them to be completely removed, because they aren't fair.

Normally when I'm fighting a boss I know when to expect deadly attacks. Eater of the Worlds for example - if I see giant tentacles rising near me, I move the hell away. If i see slowly crawling orbs, I throw some projectiles at them. I have ample windows of time to attack the boss instead of dodging its mechanics. That's how bosses are designed. There are time windows to do damage and others to deal with mechanics.

Magma Barrier pairing up with Temporal Bubble is not a fun encounter at all. You are being bombarded by those fire orbs, they don't seem to have any significant cooldown. You run away, detonate them, return to the mob and you have another 4 balls chasing you. You don't have any time to do damage.

This needs to change and those modifiers either need to have severe cooldowns (like 10-20 seconds) or they need to be completely removed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info