3.19.1c Patch Notes Preview

Just five or six more of these and we'll be golden. Please keep nerfing on death effects. 25 second effects, after you've killed a mob, is just mean.

One particularly annoying lingering effect for my build are the yellow bombs from yellow Harvest rares. I play a melee build, and every time I get near those monsters (worm thing that spawns off the ground and throws fireballs), I die after a couple of hits if I don't leap slam out in time, since those balls keep spawning every time without a reasonable limit.

Just for reference, my layers of defense are - max ele res, -30% chaos res, I have 20k armor, Brass Dome, 3.8k health, I blind enemies on hit, I apply temp chains on hit, I have Disciple of Kitava for some regen, and I regen 15% life on every warcry
Wow… I forgot this wasn’t deployed yet xD
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
This patch is a HUGE nothing burger hold the mayo..

The mayo was the loot.
You actually looked into the Void Jaguars? They were so absurd before, I'm glad.
"
nfgama wrote:
Thanks for the hard work your putting into this league. Started kinda wrong, but its almost perfect now.

The only thing i dislike is the loot goblin ideia, wich should be discarded completely. Loot should be spread across mobs depending on dificulty, not goblins, the MF culler meta needs to stop.

Dont mind the negativity of most posts.

EDIT: The volatile change applies to Delve too? Because theres nodes that spawn 500 volatiles on death wich just makes it so cancer...

""""""""""perfect"""""""""" pat pat
"
Bellaluna1722 wrote:
"
XeoTech wrote:
Still ignoring 32:9

Back to Diablo 3.

They are not going to 'fix' that because they have stated it gave widescreen users an advantage over others.

Yeah sure lets ban 3000 series graphics cards because they produce more frames then other graphics cards giving you an "advantage". Get outta here please.
Seconds away from completing part of a challenge in the lake, bam instant client crash to desktop. Hopefully one of your crash fixes was that one.
LMFAO 21% (mostly negative) from 6.5k recent reviews on steam. Good job GGG, keep it up :)
Nice. Would love to see a patch note that reads:

"Fixed a bug where Act 1 enemies had 100% More Stun Duration on Players."

It is really ridiculous. Died 5 times before Brutus on my newest witch, due to stun locks. If I were a new player, that would be terribly off-putting.
"
Osirius wrote:
Nice. Would love to see a patch note that reads:

"Fixed a bug where Act 1 enemies had 100% More Stun Duration on Players."

It is really ridiculous. Died 5 times before Brutus on my newest witch, due to stun locks. If I were a new player, that would be terribly off-putting.

lol, don't get hit, boss is ez to avoid.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info