More ExileCon Tickets Available Soon!

"
unlucky_child wrote:
"
Iggy5150 wrote:
I remember the previous Exilecon. Everyone was so excited to attend.

Look at the current state of the game...

It is fine now.

Oh wait, you arent even playing...

He's stronger than me, I at least logged on and saw the carnage and got a few achievements. I should have waited it out and save myself the time of this garbage juice
i like big crits and i cannot lie, you otha brothas cant denyyy....
"
unlucky_child wrote:
"
Iggy5150 wrote:
I remember the previous Exilecon. Everyone was so excited to attend.

Look at the current state of the game...

It is fine now.

Oh wait, you arent even playing...

Are you aware that some people play Standard?
"
FartingWolf wrote:
"
To the people still crying: give it up and move on. There is no point to the constant negativity, nothing will change because you say so. If you don't like it stop playing and check back in a league or 2, or don't, whatever.

Exilecon sounds exciting, unfortunately I cannot afford the trip.

This is the first and most reasonable post I have seen so far! I also enjoy the game as now it got fixed. Many players do not play anymore, only read reddit and negativity. So many neglect the fact that things got changed in balance.

But unlike many other games - looking at D3 as example - they implement the changed during the league to fix mistakes and not wait 3 months.

Everyone who goes to ExileCon: Good luck and have fun! :3

The negativity crap we're seeing reminds me exactly how VRChat's snafu went down, and has basically dissipated once the idiots stopped finding creative ways to complain. I've been more excited to see loot hit the ground this league than since before Atziri was first announced. I actually find good gear now. The culling of garbage loot and better fixes on gear is making the game far more playable than it's been for me in years. Less luck to find good currency, more luck for good drops.

That being said, the exalt being weaker than divine change was needed.

I can throw my two cents around all I want, this is an Exilecon post, and sadly I too wish to go. Maybe next year. Hope everyone has fun, and most importantly, I hope Chris is a bit better prepared this year. Still can't image the joy and fear rushing to him all at once for the previous Exilecon.
fix your game, you know whats up
Why should I look at the Exilecon? So that I hear again how great it will be and afterwards I get to see the next crap like Archnemesis? I'm sorry but there was so much talk about changes like more build diversity. And what happened? Hundreds of builds died. Died for MF Culling...

Time to move on. PoE my love for you is sadly extinguished.

Good bye
At thispoint of time it would be as popular as when Blizzard announced teh mobile game instead of Diablo 4.. lol
idk i didnt play and 3week i dont know anything about loot..but it seem wrong to buy a ticket to something that dont matter to me anymore...
Thank for saving my money with 3.19
Worst timing for selling tickets. Fix your game pls.
"
"...are we truly shackled to this "vision" now?"

"Yes."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info