More ExileCon Tickets Available Soon!

"
exsea wrote:

i m an ardent GGG supporter for many years. i would wish those who attend exile con have a nice time there, i m pretty sure there will be many attending the event.

the people who whine, i would say it comes from passion.

the game is increasingly heading to a direction that makes most players question, is this game made for me?

sadly many are realizing that its becoming evident that most of us are not the target audience.

whiners may seem annoying, but they are really passionate people who are clinging on to the game.

a game will see less whiners when either the game is really good and everyones happy or when people simply give up and quit. we see a lot of whining this league.

but dont worry, there will be less of them when they quit

From your words, we can conclude that the target audience is those who are ready to eat anything. But no, you can pay attention to the streamers, these are the representatives of the target audience. And their reaction cannot be bribed in this case, when they do not look at the sponsorship, they refuse to play in the league. The fact that you refuse to admit failures does not make you a target audience, it is called otherwise - fanboy.

I should add that criticism is one of the engines of progress, while condemning those who did not like the changes(Or the absence of them) does not lead to anything good.
👉Labyrinth enchant service, PM in game! 👈
Last edited by SuperIzaro on Sep 11, 2022, 9:48:38 PM
"
Iggy5150 wrote:
I remember the previous Exilecon. Everyone was so excited to attend.

Look at the current state of the game...

Seems like They're provoking us. I want to be wrong, but at the state of the game, looks like they only care about banning people from forums and post about MTX or spending money issues.
"
SuperIzaro wrote:

i m an ardent GGG supporter for many years. i would wish those who attend exile con have a nice time there, i m pretty sure there will be many attending the event.

the game is increasingly heading to a direction that makes most players question, is this game made for me?

sadly many are realizing that its becoming evident that most of us are not the target audience.

whiners may seem annoying, but they are really passionate people who are clinging on to the game.

a game will see less whiners when either the game is really good and everyones happy or when people simply give up and quit. we see a lot of whining this league.

Game was designed to make people having fun, not acting like nerds spending their whole lives to give money for companies.

I can say for sure that our goal in life is not for spending whole day playing games (if you don't agree with it, so it's time to look for a psychiatrist), but to reduce stress and distract a bit from real problems.

And let me say one thing to you: The greater numbers of players here are casuals, not nerds because nerds usually don't work. If a company offers a product that can't fit what clients really like or want, sorry to say that but the company will fall.

I played PoE because my friends said GGG is a company that HEARS players and I'm not seeing this anymore.

Now this company is banning people on forums like Zuckerberg on Facebook, asking We're spreading hate (I'd like to see how) against Chris...

First rule of capitalism: My money, my rules.

Last edited by Bolaway on Sep 11, 2022, 10:11:43 PM
There is a typo in lines 3-4:

"Balcony tickets are identical to regular tickets but have you seated on the third floor of the auditorium (the Balcony) for the keynotes and potentially other talks. They are a bit less expensive ($210 USD)."

edit: never mind i read it wrong, there's no typo.
Last edited by Skytip_ on Sep 11, 2022, 10:15:58 PM
"
Bolaway wrote:
"
SuperIzaro wrote:
"
exsea wrote:

From your words, we can conclude that the target audience is those who are ready to eat anything. But no, you can pay attention to the streamers, these are the representatives of the target audience. And their reaction cannot be bribed in this case, when they do not look at the sponsorship, they refuse to play in the league. The fact that you refuse to admit failures does not make you a target audience, it is called otherwise - fanboy.

I should add that criticism is one of the engines of progress, while condemning those who did not like the changes(Or the absence of them) does not lead to anything good.

Game was designed to make people having fun, not acting like nerds spending their whole lives to give money for companies.

I can say for sure that our goal in life is not for spending whole day playing games (if you don't agree with it, so it's time to look for a psychiatrist), but to reduce stress and distract a bit from real problems.

And let me say one thing to you (exsea): The greater numbers of players here are casuals, not nerds because nerds usually don't work. If a company offers a product that can't fit what clients really like or want, sorry to say that but the company will fall.

I played PoE because my friends said GGG is a company that HEARS players and I'm not seeing this anymore.

Now this company is banning people on forums like Zuckerberg on Facebook, asking We're spreading hate (I'd like to see how) against Chris...

"First rule of capitalism: My money, my rules."..

This 1000%, I've been here since 2013 and I've spent thousands upon thousands of dollars with GGG. Our "visions" do not align anymore, this whale is gone. Let the other whales carry now
i like big crits and i cannot lie, you otha brothas cant denyyy....
"
FartingWolf wrote:
"
To the people still crying: give it up and move on. There is no point to the constant negativity, nothing will change because you say so. If you don't like it stop playing and check back in a league or 2, or don't, whatever.

Exilecon sounds exciting, unfortunately I cannot afford the trip.

This is the first and most reasonable post I have seen so far! I also enjoy the game as now it got fixed. Many players do not play anymore, only read reddit and negativity. So many neglect the fact that things got changed in balance.

I generally avoid arguing with other players directly, but what have they "fixed"? Becuase the three main concerns of players this patch are loot, crafting and AN, and they've done nothing besides increasing IIR from bosses, increasing currency drop rates by 25% (after they nerfed the inner IIQ bonus of many league mechanics to the ground) and do a slight tunning to AN mods. None of that attack the root of the problems.
Last edited by Iggy5150 on Sep 11, 2022, 10:36:55 PM
"
DaCurse wrote:
"
VRJersey wrote:
Unfortunately purchasing tickets to exile con does not currently line up with players vision of the game

We want GGG to really feel the "weight" of their patches

This is a buff

Is this why they sold out in less than a day?

No it sold out because the number of white knight shills is above 2000 still
i like big crits and i cannot lie, you otha brothas cant denyyy....
"
elemenopy wrote:
"
SuperIzaro wrote:
"
exsea wrote:

And let me say one thing to you (exsea): The greater numbers of players here are casuals, not nerds because nerds usually don't work. If a company offers a product that can't fit what clients really like or want, sorry to say that but the company will fall.

"First rule of capitalism: My money, my rules."..

This 1000%, I've been here since 2013 and I've spent thousands upon thousands of dollars with GGG. Our "visions" do not align anymore, this whale is gone. Let the other whales carry now
[/quote]

We're all together!!
Buuu
"
Iggy5150 wrote:
I remember the previous Exilecon. Everyone was so excited to attend.

Look at the current state of the game...

It is fine now.

Oh wait, you arent even playing...
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info