More ExileCon Tickets Available Soon!

"
dachoppa wrote:
maybe we get a poe3 announcement

LMFAO
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
"
DaCurse wrote:
"
VRJersey wrote:
Unfortunately purchasing tickets to exile con does not currently line up with players vision of the game

We want GGG to really feel the "weight" of their patches

This is a buff

Is this why they sold out in less than a day?

people make dumb choices all time.

even if the majority of players dislike something as long as theres enoghu that pay and make u profit thats all that matters to devs.

Anyone else hyped to hear how PoE2 will fix everything?! WOOOOOO!!! Who cares about the leagues until then?! we don't need fun for the next year or two as long as we have The Vision™ anyway!!!

Hey, I've got a 3.20 prediction list:

1. "20 New Gems!!!" - none of which will be competitive and more in line with Behead, Frost Shield and Reaper. 1 or 2 though will have an interaction with something GGG missed, work for about a week until GGG "fixes" the unintended interaction, trashing people's builds.

2. "500 reworked uniques!!!" - again, maybe 2-3 worthwhile things to consider using, rest just the same trash in a different color. Good for about half an hour if you find it at the right time on the right character, otherwise an alchemy shard.

3. "Buffed Harvest!!!" - The buff consists out of reforges now costing 45 instead of 50 lifeforce. Also you can't enchant no-sextant-use anymore and there is also no fracture craft any longer.

4. "REWORKED ARCHNEMESIS!!!!!!!" - like 3% less damage here or life there. Rest is the same crap that nobody wants to have in the game except GGG

5. "Supporter packs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - because they ran out of pseudo-positive things to say and are hoping it's enough to hype us up to pay them money

No ultra vip tickets in the 2nd round. Feels Bad Man. Sucks to miss another ExileCon but that's how the cookie crumbles.
"
To the people still crying: give it up and move on. There is no point to the constant negativity, nothing will change because you say so. If you don't like it stop playing and check back in a league or 2, or don't, whatever.

Exilecon sounds exciting, unfortunately I cannot afford the trip.

This is the first and most reasonable post I have seen so far! I also enjoy the game as now it got fixed. Many players do not play anymore, only read reddit and negativity. So many neglect the fact that things got changed in balance.

But unlike many other games - looking at D3 as example - they implement the changed during the league to fix mistakes and not wait 3 months.

Everyone who goes to ExileCon: Good luck and have fun! :3
"
FartingWolf wrote:
"
To the people still crying: give it up and move on. There is no point to the constant negativity, nothing will change because you say so. If you don't like it stop playing and check back in a league or 2, or don't, whatever.

Exilecon sounds exciting, unfortunately I cannot afford the trip.

This is the first and most reasonable post I have seen so far! I also enjoy the game as now it got fixed. Many players do not play anymore, only read reddit and negativity. So many neglect the fact that things got changed in balance.

But unlike many other games - looking at D3 as example - they implement the changed during the league to fix mistakes and not wait 3 months.

Everyone who goes to ExileCon: Good luck and have fun! :3

i m an ardent GGG supporter for many years. i would wish those who attend exile con have a nice time there, i m pretty sure there will be many attending the event.

the people who whine, i would say it comes from passion.

the game is increasingly heading to a direction that makes most players question, is this game made for me?

sadly many are realizing that its becoming evident that most of us are not the target audience.

whiners may seem annoying, but they are really passionate people who are clinging on to the game.

a game will see less whiners when either the game is really good and everyones happy or when people simply give up and quit. we see a lot of whining this league.

but dont worry, there will be less of them when they quit
[Removed by Support]
LOL no
i like big crits and i cannot lie, you otha brothas cant denyyy....
Game is trash now. You took a perfectly good game... then said "lets make this more like diablo 3 with loot goblins". Except you made a d3 clone of d3, but d3 was better. So now we all play d3 because you can't "out d3 , d3". See you at blizzcon, not Exilecon Exiles
i like big crits and i cannot lie, you otha brothas cant denyyy....
Last edited by elemenopy on Sep 11, 2022, 10:08:19 PM
"
dachoppa wrote:
maybe we get a poe3 announcement

👉Labyrinth enchant service, PM in game! 👈
HA... Ha... ha.. h... a ... not even funny any more

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info