More ExileCon Tickets Available Soon!

Tencentcon 2023
☣ 𝕯𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖘𝖚𝖈𝖍 𝖆 𝖌𝖎𝖋𝖙 ☣

«𝕾𝖔𝖗𝖗𝖔𝖜 𝖎𝖘 𝖆 𝖈𝖗𝖚𝖊𝖑 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖔 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖜𝖍𝖔 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖆𝖋𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖋𝖊𝖜 𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘, 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝖔𝖋 𝖊𝖝𝖎𝖑𝖊 𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖒𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑 𝖘𝖕𝖎𝖗𝖎𝖙» — Diablo II LoD Manual
They missed out on calling it Visioncon.
The Following is Satire, and should not be taken seriously.

Introducing the next Expansion; Path of Exile: Vision of Chris

--
Problem: We heard players were complaining about AN modifiers being over tuned.

Solution: We have added every single modifier in the pool (except loot piñata modifiers) to all monsters (including white mobs) as a modifier.
This is a buff.
--
Problem: MF cullers were causing issues with our game balance.

Solution: All god-touched mobs now have 1 HP, have 99% less character size, and will never spawn.
This should make it impossible for you to encounter this mob, but if somehow it spawns you will not notice it and call a Culler.
--
Problem: People were complaining about the horrible loot and so we wanted to make each drop more meaningful.

Solution: We decided that quantity, item prefixes, suffixes, implicit, and enchantments should be removed from the game. This is a buff.
--
Problem: The community rose it's concern about quality items dropping to much, and we see that in our statistics as well.

Solution: All quality increasing currency and items that drop as "Superior" have been removed from the game.
"
1989lexican wrote:
I had to do 23 red maps q 20 and alch, to get a vaal orb so I can progress my atlas. Lwt that sink in before you post. And maybe, just maybe I could learn to enjoy the drop nerf, but that cull service thing, is just garbage. I should not have to go to an 3th pt program to inv some1 to finnish my god touch mob, and this IF i'm lucky to see it in time, and not kill it by accident.

Have you heard of mechanics like Expedition? Heist? Ritual? Or do you block them all. They exist to help you with currency and gear which alot of people just dont bother with.
The Cull Service thing is stupid but doesnt affect me because I play in a SSF scenario. There are better things to do than playing for profit. I've seen multiple god touched mobs thanks to Legion and been blasting with CF Glad/Champ.
Last edited by Blank2567 on Sep 13, 2022, 4:30:18 AM
"
Pelagoth wrote:
"
1989lexican wrote:
I had to do 23 red maps q 20 and alch, to get a vaal orb so I can progress my atlas. Lwt that sink in before you post.

Tujen sends his regards.
Niko sends his regards.
Alva sends her regards.
Many more league contents send their regards.

Do you actually know how many league mechanics drop vaal orbs en masse? If you are just too lazy and only play maps, well, you can do that and be slower than others in progress.

If you want to move forward quickly, well you can play smart and abuse league content to drop so much cool stuff. Also, in regards of atlas progress, Kirac sends his regards.

Lwt that sink in before you post.

+1
No, fix the game first.
"
DiscoMonkeyy wrote:
No, fix the game first.

What is wrong with the game?
"
Shimohi wrote:
"
Broliciously wrote:
I guess I'll try to buy a ticket. I always wanted to visit New Zealand.

Nice badges.

Thanks, I could say the same about you (you even got one of the kiwi ones). I regret only 3 things regarding collecting badges:

1) Only learning about PoE when open beta came out so I wasn't around the time those closed beta supporter packs were available.

2) Not being able to afford the Eternal Supporter Pack at that time (being a student sucks moneywise). I really would have liked to design a unique item.

3) Taking a break from PoE for LoL and not buying the Highgate Supporter Pack (at that time I thought I would probably quit PoE - well... here I am many years later^^).

I gotta say, no game has fascinated me as much as PoE did (was a big D1/D2 fanboy) and just because there were some bad mechanics choices made or one or two bad leagues it's no reason for me to just straight up quit (although I do gotta say that MTX prices and a couple of the newer choices leave a bad taste in my mouth).
I still remember all those desynch issues or the frequent graphical crashes where the game was literally unplayable for a couple weeks (all those lab runs that crashed in last phase Izaro Q_Q...) and I'm still part of this community so why not try to go to NZ and talk about the game I love and get to know the people of that community better? ;-)
Unarmed for life! (although I do like maces too recently)
Exilegone2023
It's nice to hear about somebody else's journey to acquire a wall of supporter packs. I can respect that. It's nice to see a couple of dudes who's level of support matches or exceeds mine.

I really wanted to go to ExileCon next year but for me the trip was all about the exclusive dinner with the GGG founders. Once I missed out on the Ultra VIP ticket I have given up on the opportunity. I wish all the people that do go a fun trip and many exciting adventures.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info