Next week we will put more tickets on sale at 2pm on September 22nd (PDT) (9am on Friday in New Zealand). This batch will include 70 VIP tickets, 200 regular tickets and 250 balcony tickets.

Balcony tickets are identical to regular tickets but have you seated on the third floor of the auditorium (the Balcony) for the keynotes and potentially other talks. They are a bit less expensive ($210 USD).

If you have an existing ticket that you'd like to upgrade to one of the restocked higher-tier ones, there will be an Upgrade button available next to that ticket type. You'll only pay the difference between your current one and the new tier.

Please also note that the name on your ticket needs to match your photo ID, so when purchasing a second ticket for your friend or a family member, make sure that the name on that ticket matches their photo ID.

This is the final large wave of tickets, so if you are planning to attend ExileCon in person, don't miss out on them! We can't reserve tickets for you, so the only way to get one of the new batch is to be online at exactly the time they go on sale. Good luck!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
I remember the previous Exilecon. Everyone was so excited to attend.

Look at the current state of the game...
Probably the worst timing for that in PoE's history.

Can't be a better time to organize EC2.
Unfortunately purchasing tickets to exile con does not currently line up with players vision of the game

We want GGG to really feel the "weight" of their patches

This is a buff
"
exologic wrote:
Probably the worst timing for that in PoE's history.

They don't care, it will all be sold out anyways.
I guess I'll try to buy a ticket. I always wanted to visit New Zealand.
Unarmed for life! (although I do like maces too recently)
This is still a very good game, there is however the possibility it may end up over-complicating itself - that does happen when games offer so many options it starts to lose any sense of direction.

I would like to think people attend ExileCon and discuss ways to progres the game, maybe have some short in-world events where "boss" mobs attack and invade rest points requiring player defence.
"
VRJersey wrote:
Unfortunately purchasing tickets to exile con does not currently line up with players vision of the game

We want GGG to really feel the "weight" of their patches

This is a buff

Is this why they sold out in less than a day?
VAC RGL RGI SOE DCC
maybe we get a poe3 announcement

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info