More ExileCon Tickets Available Soon!

Unfortunately, the game is still in an awful state, with all the patches brought live. And this isn't a whine, is a reality. Some people are expressing themselves more eloquent then others, but not matter how the critics are expressed, the main problem behind is, not the game itself, but the trust in GGG.

I know the tickets will be sold out, I know they are still few that are enjoying the game in the current state. But this doesn't mean anything, compared with the number of those that are feeling disappointed and deceived by GGG.

And because is a problem of trust, this sell is made in the worst possible moment because is yielding at all those who lost their trust "we don't give a dime on you, we care only about money".

I'm not saying this is what GGG intended, but seems just one more failed communication from the many that occur in the last month. And this is why people are complaining in a sale thread.

I hope GGG will learn something from all this and soon will take action to make his community happy again. And also, I hope all those who will be on Exilcon, will have a great time along with Chris and GGG team.
Last edited by tador88 on Sep 12, 2022, 2:08:37 AM
I will watch it online. While I could travel, I will not, because I can’t stand traveling. Especially from Germany to the other end of the world. 😜
Eagerly waiting for more league-related info / manifesto before considering purchasing.
Second-class poe gamer
Why?
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester

Path of Exile 2 will be a great leap forward
I think the Exilecon is great opportunity to gather and just enjoy the current state of the game, with Archnemesis issues, loot issues, balance issues, minion issues...
Would love to have tickets for me and my wife; but we where to slow ;D ... no tickets, no goose shirt, sadge

And just in reply to all the no-sense posts; 3.19 is fine. When in history it was good idea to listen to the cry-baby-andy parts of a community, lul
Ah yes, the argument that if people flock to something, the whole thing must be good. Justin biebers "baby" is a musical masterpiece because it has a billion views on youtube, so is gangnam style. Right? Arbitrary quantity = quality, right?
IGN: GoldenPepe
"
Leorekk wrote:
cry-baby-andy parts of a community, lul

You actually typed this LMAO
No, thank you.
Cool! Cool! Cool! <3 I can't wait! :D So many years of waiting for my beloved game.. HYPE!!!
Death is only the beginning..

\\ Only HC Ruthless mode player. //

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info