3.19.1 Patch Notes

Mf culling/loot goblin fix?

Any love to dead end-game crafting?

Make this useless lake worth doing it compared to old league mechanics?

For the love of god, just don't tell me that this gonna be exact the same in 3.20 - I would really think over how do I spend my free time then...
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
"
BaggerX wrote:
"
GE3SY wrote:
Can u stop pls? Why tf are u investing time in a dead league? The few players left in the league don't seem to care about any nerfs etc. So go take a break and then PLEASE re-think your concept for 3.20.
This is just hillarious.

Cause a lot of us are still playing. Nobody is forcing you to be here.

True, but rather then putting out fires and ridiculously failing at it it would actually probably be better to at least get a barely functional (hence enjoying again) game.
I say barely because my trust in GGG at the moment sadly doesn't reach further.

"
BaggerX wrote:

Probably because the hysterics here about the league are ridiculous and while there are problems, they aren't nearly the ruination of all that is good and sweet and fluffy in this world, as they would have us believe. Many of the people complaining don't even understand what they're complaining about. They've just jumped on the hate-wagon.

I went from playing it as my main game over to logging in... running 2-3 maps and getting bored. Probably the nostalgic feeling of 'the game used to be really fun' keeping me here.

I dunno, for me personally that's basically 'ruination of all that's good'. Because lets face it, fun is the end result of any game, PoE hast lost a massive amount of value in that aspect.

So yeah, many don't understand what exactly they're complaining about... but most of them have less fun then before, hence their complaints nonetheless are viable.
GGG balance is like getting a pizza which is burnt on the sides, raw in the middle and misses the most of the toppings.
Then upon sending it back you get a raw side, burnt middle and enough toppings to drench everything in grease.
Everything fixed but still broken.
I don't understand. I thought the whole point of 3.19 was to move loot to rare mobs... Now we're talking about rare mobs with no loot? What is happening?!
Good changes, its good to know you're still fixing random things and still none of our concerns addressed by players.

Too bad i started playing wow again because you dont give a shit about players.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
After several hundred Astragalis used and only one crap unique obtained my main source of income in the game is gone.

Looks like i'm not the only one screwed in 3.19. I quit about a week ago in frustration, nothing I see here has me wanting to come back.
If you are using literal gambling as your source of income with a sample size that small, I don't know what to tell you lol.
fix the fucking loot, literally everybody is asking for it.
Damn I really hate the loot goblin meta.

Been farming solo alc&go, juiced, super juiced. Barely nothing

Been farming 3 team setup with culler, juiced, super juiced. Barely nothing

Playing for hours hoping you get the single super loot goblin, sooo boring gameplay

The new loot system is a complete failure and extremely boring gameplay.

Where is the POE I used to love and spent countless hours farming, crafting and having losta fun ???

if they are constantly asking for feedback, why not make a manifesto post addressing the feedback instead of ignoring it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info