3.19.1 Patch Notes

It's good patch, but completely once again completely missed. Still being stubborn with their stupid vision.

It's kinda sad, that they are killing their own game and they don't understand. I personally won't support them at all now. I feel that the game is going backward, not forward. I mean I can play, but it's less fun. So much broken stuff. And the core game is ruined. So many people gave their feedback and their action = were to spit in the face of players.

I can tell them this. They can close their eyes now and imagine how people will support them. This is player vision to them. Even if you will finally undo what you broke in 3.19 I won't you support for doing the right thing. And I can tell you I am not alone.

You barely address what people say. Calculate your supporter packs and MTX in 3.20, will be vision worthy ^^
3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
I really want to play as rare mob with two archnemesis mods.
No need to byu gems, weapon or armor.
No loot needed.
Two correct mods and you can close the most of the content.

Why do you think i want to hide behinde the wall or run out from mobs?
The main point of the game is not run out from mobs, don't you?
It would really be nice to have phased bosses in maps improved.

It really feels bad to fight them because you get no benefit to fighting long phased bosses when you can run another map of the same tier and just wipe the boss instantly.

One in particular is katava where not only does he phase but he summons a lot of strong ads that make the fight much more difficult.
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
GGG with the death of PoE 2022. RIP everyone. Chris destroyed this thing in record time after taking a decade to make it good lol

sad times. :( first time in nearly ten years poe isnt on my pc.
My wife and i will miss it. It was the only game we rly played together.
Im done with this League, worst game expirence ever.
Well....

It is how games die in a thunderous patch...
Are any of these fixes going to address the much lower quantity of drops in non league play? I'm not a league player, and ever since this kalandra patch came out the drops are much less for me .
One of you guys at GGG should stand up to chris and sit him down with print outs of this fire, or whomever runs these things out of the door.

A vision is good and all but the cost of losing half or more of your fanbase for it seems like something you don't want.

I am actually considering D3 or 2 to scratch my arpg ich, I have loaded up poe and get discouraged at the idea of watching all my minions evaporate, and knowing my tree is borked and needs to be respec'd.

Rares that drop nothing, item quantity reduced to loot goblins and magic finder hiring, a mechanic that shows up sometimes to give you nothing but chance to see mirrored vendor loot, this lake is a dam and all the water was drained to fill this cotton field.

AN was a great idea, locked in a cage with a choice to fight it for a reward, you could have kept it in cages with a little icon to fight an empowered version but you made the good idea into a bad one where we can't opt out, then say it can give you nothing.
After 6 years of playing this game, looks like the fun is over. The fundamental game braking issue and the loot issue are still there. I've had enough. Sadge.
I played through 3.15 to 36 challenges because I like the challenge. But I can't put myself through this league due to the lack of rewards/loot/crafting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info