3.19.1 Patch Notes

Why you didnt write that you broke the blight map ? After update, monsters ignore slow towers, teleport to spot and off map . TY for update and new bugs GGG.
hi, can check if the map drop rate is expected in "updated" lake? I'm running lvl 83 tablet till difficulty 11, the maps drop is level 6~12, why?
I have an idea, instead of nerfing every build every league, how about you buff old skills that noone use, this way it opens up new builds that player will want to play next league, and then new and future players can still try old builds that other have played earlier
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator
People thanking GGG for nothing :)))

Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
What about MF culling ?
What do I care? Already finished all challenge, League Of Cullandra instead of Lake Of Kalandra BTW!
Ok.
Just put out a post, say that 3.19 is dead in the water and you will make it up with 3.20.

It'll drain some sales but it's better for your long term reputation.
"
HsinL wrote:
What do I care? Already finished all challenge, League Of Cullandra instead of Lake Of Kalandra BTW!

it's honestly pretty amazing that you could play this shitty league for so long, me impressed
"
RaiZZeN3 wrote:
"
HsinL wrote:

it's honestly pretty amazing that you could play this shitty league for so long, me impressed

Probably because the hysterics here about the league are ridiculous and while there are problems, they aren't nearly the ruination of all that is good and sweet and fluffy in this world, as they would have us believe. Many of the people complaining don't even understand what they're complaining about. They've just jumped on the hate-wagon.
Last edited by BaggerX on Sep 8, 2022, 2:43:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info