3.19.1 Patch Notes

"
Kvicksilver wrote:
People whining about the rewards from the league mechanic should spend more time learning how to maximize it instead of whining on the forum, as it's plenty rewarding already.

You belong to the 0.1% of people with probably a 100 hour time investment per week into the game. It's nice that you got so much spare time to play the game. But remember that a game should also be fun for the rest of the players, that can afford maybe 10-20 hours a week.

I run a very juiced lake yesterday and my league starter build got just recked. I don't understand what kind of build you need to run a difficulty 8-10 lake, but I guess you need at least 50 divines of budget for that. But casual players like me will never get to that. So what's the point of the lake at all if there is simply no drops for easier layouts?

Also it's kind of frustrating that you can't even run a difficulty 8 lake with a well geared lightning strike raider. I don't see the point at all of this lake thing. Previous leagues were much more rewarding for less difficult content and there were also harder challenges for players like you.
"The Hate continued exactly as before, except that the target had been changed." ~ Orwell, 1984
"
Proxava wrote:
"
Kvicksilver wrote:
People whining about the rewards from the league mechanic should spend more time learning how to maximize it instead of whining on the forum, as it's plenty rewarding already.

You belong to the 0.1% of people with probably a 100 hour time investment per week into the game. It's nice that you got so much spare time to play the game. But remember that a game should also be fun for the rest of the players, that can afford maybe 10-20 hours a week.

I run a very juiced lake yesterday and my league starter build got just recked. I don't understand what kind of build you need to run a difficulty 8-10 lake, but I guess you need at least 50 divines of budget for that. But casual players like me will never get to that. So what's the point of the lake at all if there is simply no drops for easier layouts?

Also it's kind of frustrating that you can't even run a difficulty 8 lake with a well geared lightning strike raider. I don't see the point at all of this lake thing. Previous leagues were much more rewarding for less difficult content and there were also harder challenges for players like you.

Lightning strike raider is plenty powerful to complete difficulty 10-14 lakes with tier 3/4 bosses, it just so happens to be the very exact build that I did 38/40 with this league.
I never post something before... but I hate this league, I hate the nerfs, I hate (and i cant stress that enough) that I bought the supporter-packs, this game is not fun anymore, I tryed the new patch

AND I DONT LIKE IT!!
"
Kvicksilver wrote:
"
Proxava wrote:
"
Kvicksilver wrote:

Lightning strike raider is plenty powerful to complete difficulty 10-14 lakes with tier 3/4 bosses, it just so happens to be the very exact build that I did 38/40 with this league.

And thats exactly one of the problems. Not everybody wants to play Meta skills or simply doesnt like a specific playstyle(e.g.Lightning Strike). Build diversity and availability has significantly suffered. If i want to play a permanent minion build nowadays i have to invest a shit ton of divine orbs which i have to get first.

Surviavility for minions is extremely bad, they die to magic mobs just bc of AN mods and the level nerf done in the 3.19 patch. Its just tedious if u dont play meta. Even tho i understand that not all skills can be uber uber viable, i still could reach some goals with an off meta build last leagues. Since 3.19 i can barely do red maps.

Im in the League for around 50 hours and havent seen a single ex or divine yet. And not everyone likes to play the specifically rewarding league mechanics like expedition or heist. That was the neat part of the game. If you dont wanted a certain league mechanic you could just skip/ignore it. Sadly i cant ignore super speed one punch man AN mob and will loose exp.
"
Kvicksilver wrote:
"
Proxava wrote:
"
Kvicksilver wrote:

Sorry Sir, no Sir...

I startet exactly this build with that league and after i bought the - i hoped so - BIS Helmet i thought i can run that content.

It just feels like before with some more damage but a glass cannon as hell. Startet another build, the same feeling.
Hey GGG,

Buff everything and bring back the old loot count, I don’t mind minions still being in the gutter, something has to be sacrificed.
Well, after years you've probably finally cured my love of this game. It unbelievable to me that you can still run into vastly overpowered archnemisis monsters constantly after all this time. I've never had this much trouble with a league, and more importantly less fun. You can't prepare for the random mobs, can't even tell what hit you half the time, and it freezes any ability to progress.
6 mod archnem isn't fun, bring back Valley of Darkness, not everyone like this node automatically apply to map.
RIP 3.19. This game used to be fun
Fix the Loot, please.
We want it back.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info