3.19.0g Patch Notes (restartless)

Adding a spoonful of honey into a barrel of feces does not make it a barrel of honey, adding a spoonful of feces into a barrel of honey does however make a barrel of feces.

Please delete archnem and give us at least some of the useful harvest crafts back.
"
Fixed a bug which caused the damage dealt by Galvanic Field to not scale with shock effect

You cannot tell me this went through appropriate testing... this is new skill that was supposed... good thing its fixed now LMAO rip captainlance build
More loot less flasks please!!!!!! <3
there have already been enough flasks generated these two weeks for 20 leagues XD
PoG i can't wait for the Scourge Arrow patch note next. A B C D E F G H is incoming very soon. couple more and we will hit Z

It's a Pretty Good League Dude!
Last edited by MrRaja on Sep 1, 2022, 6:48:17 AM
Is Drought Bringer and other "non God-Touched" mods supposed to overwrite the God-Touched modifiers? Seeing your only Lunaris or Solaris of the League drop only Flasks kinda sucks right now. If that's a Bug i'd like fixing since losing the lottery in that way really hurts.
"
ScopioX wrote:
"
Fixed a bug which caused the damage dealt by Galvanic Field to not scale with shock effect

You cannot tell me this went through appropriate testing... this is new skill that was supposed... good thing its fixed now LMAO rip captainlance build

"We tested it and it was FINE" lulz
there's a bug or something ... that makes Coruscating Elixir Ruby Flask

not work...I have this permanently even on reduced flask charges mods ... I don`t know what is happening ... I die with full Energy Shield...please look into it ...
"
Potion wrote:
it only took 10 years but im glad spark got fixed.

fix those "unpleasant" bars on the side of the screen ffs its not even about advantages it just LOOKS UGLY, ITS BAD UI.

The screen has a different ratio to your display, so with your ultra wide display, you either get a massive advantage over other players from a wider field of vision, or you get black bars either side, or they could just cut the top and bottom of your screen off, and use the full width.

They aren't going to do #1
You hate #2
You would likely hate #3 much, much more

Maybe stop complaining?
Now The Game is fixed good decision to fix that instead of drop ratio gj !
Appreciate the skill improvements. It really helps along with the desire to play other skills when they feel mechanically good. Hope it will continue!

Would be better suited to write in feedback probably, but, minor improvement in movement skills would be fantastic. Could shield charge also receive similar change that spark/LS got? It simply gets stuck in a lot of things, and its hard to use in small corridors or very close to walls.

Also flame dash is limited sometimes when dashing between different heights or through models. One example is in Barrows map where you can't stand above the cave entrance and dash over it. I assume it's the height of the entrance hitbox/model blocking it, but we don't see or know the size of all the models. Isn't it possible to have it dash through all models instead of just some, as long as you point on a "landable" surface? You also can't dash through npc in hideout, so i'm not entirely sure what the real limitation is.
You just wasted 3 seconds reading this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info