3.19.0g Patch Notes (restartless)

Is 'making the Reflecting Mist more common' on the way?
Savour these moments, for they may never return.
No reduction in damage dealt from the Lightning Herald totem thingamajigs? Half the time to get away from Lightning Mirages?

kay, cool I guess :|
Good patch, those 2 fixes should've been here from the start (Stormrider / spark) since they've been a pain in the butt for a long time. Better late than never tho! Keep up the good work.
"
Half the time to get away from Lightning Mirages?

kay, cool I guess :|

Probably that went over your head, they dont spawn on top of players anymore so, technically its not half the time.

I cant say this is a good patch, it doesnt address any of the most important concerns about the game. Path of Exiling players.

Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Thanks for the LS and tile marking changes; still expecting tons of changes soon enough.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
Just want to say thank you to GGG for continuing to make an effort to remain positive and to continue working on the greatest game, I presonally, have ever played, and I will continue to do so as long as this effort remains.

Please, to the other players, I am not directly defending GGG, try to not be so negative. Voice your concerns constructively, and give details on what you desire to be done, exactly, as it helps GGG continue to have the will to try.

Thanks as always, may your adventures be blessed ones.
As always thank you, for reading my thoughts, and for your time. Be well Exiles.
nice, keep up the good work!, and please give another look at keep prefix/suffix harvest
Meh
Is this a joke? Where are the Harvest and loot fixes?
sad mode: eternal despair
Still no numerical display on the harvest bench for amount of lifeforce we have :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info