3.19.0g Patch Notes (restartless)

How many patches do you need to realize you must revert 3.19? Game is in unplayable state now, economy absolutely broken, there is no perfect item to buy on trade and even if it is, no one can buy it. Divine orb do not deserve to cost 170c, its selfqualities are too poor, you must revert divine-exalted changes. No one cares about "3 philosophies", I played PoE for 7 years not because of them, but now I abandoned it because of them
"
Marinxar wrote:
"
...and Lightning Mirages now have a 1 second cooldown until they can use their explosive skill (previously 2 seconds).

So the ones there, are now twice as deadly.... That's a typical GGG fix right there.

Still waiting on the Heralding minions fix.

Wrong. In fact the shorter cooldown on the explosion is a nerf. It makes them easier to dodge and not last forever until they finally blow up and leave you alone. You're looking at this all wrong. Just try it out and THEN judge.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
Fixed a bug which caused the damage dealt by Galvanic Field to not scale with shock effect.

tbh, this is ridiculous and unacceptable for a new skill. How are you supposed to compensate for the time that those poor plays throw into this new skill?

I mean, A NEW SKILL, and the CORE mechanic of this NEW SKILL. One of the highlight of new league content, and it is bugged.

extensively tested I guess
Hope the client crash fixed my issue. Have gotten like 8 CTD that feels 100% random.

and also that's a huge LS buff lmao
With 3.19 the game just got bad. Great job GGG. I no longer invest money in PoE. No one asked for the crap nerfs that just make the game worse. As a tip: The developers should play their game themselves.
Please fix loot. This should be priority number 1 right now.

Please while fixing loot, do not NERF MF BUILDS. People have invested alot of time grinding up their gear to do MF builds. The loot table is a joke right now...
Also, i am gratefull for all the effort trying to fix these many problems. Keep it up guys!
Please look into the console audio bug. Please. It mutes the game audio including PlayStation party chat audio. Thanks!
Good change, can you please take a look at Heralding minions aswell? In general, these dangerous modifiers should not be able to spawn on mobs with other AN mods such as Sentinel and Gargantuan. Don't even know how i am supposed to fight that as melee.
...Chief Arkhon of the Oriath Academy....
Good Сhanges! I hope there are fewer crashes, because they are very annoying.
Good evening, i'm from Ukraine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info