3.19.0g Patch Notes
This patch contains changes to the Storm Strider Archnemesis modifier, the ability to see completed tiles in the Lake of Kalandra, improvements to Spark and Lightning Strike projectiles, as well as bug fixes of both small- and medium-importance.
- Lightning Mirages spawned by monsters with the Storm Strider modifier now spawn a short distance away from the player, instead of right on top of them. Monsters with this modifier now have a 2 second global cooldown for Triggering a Lightning Mirage when Hit (previously 0.75 second), and Lightning Mirages now have a 1 second cooldown until they can use their explosive skill (previously 2 seconds).
- Reduced the terrain collision size of Spark and Lightning Strike projectiles by 50%. This also fixes a longstanding bug where Spark projectiles sometimes weren't created if cast up against a wall.
- Completed tiles in the Lake of Kalandra are now faded out when displayed on the Lake Map.
- Lore objects in the Lake of Kalandra will now appear in order, with a random lore object appearing if you have already seen them all.
- Fixed a bug which caused the damage dealt by Galvanic Field to not scale with shock effect.
- Fixed a bug where Ghost Reaver could apply 50% less Recharge Rate to Life when allocated in combination with Eternal Youth.
- Fixed a bug where Tentacles in The Uber Eater of Worlds Boss Fight could sometimes be invisible or deal delayed damage.
- Fixed a bug where Rare Monsters with the Mirror Image modifier could sometimes become untargetable.
- Fixed a bug where packs of Harbinger Monsters would not spawn when your Traps, Mines, Totems, or Minions killed an enemy in Maps with Kirac's Memory of Survivor's Guilt.
- Fixed a bug where Kirac could offer Maps not currently found on the Atlas as a Mission.
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to corrupt Maps into others not found on the Atlas, such as Shaper Guardian Maps.
- Fixed a bug where players were able to display segments of the Kalandra Challenge Trophy they had not yet unlocked.
- Fixed a bug where Remove-only Stash Tabs could still display with the "Hide Remove-only Tabs" option selected after changing areas.
- Fixed a bug where summoned microtransaction pets would not update their movement speed to match increases or reductions to your movement speed.
- Fixed a bug where the Recombinator User Interface was not functional in Controller input mode.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when moving a Stash Tab into a Stash Folder in Controller input mode.
- Fixed a rare client crash.
This patch has been deployed without restarting the servers, however you will need to restart your client to patch the client fixes.