3.19.0g Patch Notes (restartless)

it only took 10 years but im glad spark got fixed.

fix those "unpleasant" bars on the side of the screen ffs its not even about advantages it just LOOKS UGLY, ITS BAD UI.
Last edited by Potion on Sep 1, 2022, 12:48:42 AM
"
Lightning Mirages spawned by monsters with the Storm Strider modifier now spawn a short distance away from the player, instead of right on top of them. Monsters with this modifier now have a 2 second global cooldown for Triggering a Lightning Mirage when Hit (previously 0.75 second)...

Nice.

"
...and Lightning Mirages now have a 1 second cooldown until they can use their explosive skill (previously 2 seconds).

What???

Like, seriously, if you don't want to nerf lightning mirage, just tell us. Don't "nerf and buff" then call it "improvement".
Last edited by clueless_berk on Sep 1, 2022, 12:57:26 AM
Take these storm striders away from me aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I LOVE THIS GAME, POE IS AMAZING, LOVE GGG, FANTASTIC UPDATES AS ALWAYS, 10/10 GAME, FUN, BEST GAME EVER, POE2 WILL FIX EVERYTHING IN LIFE

I think I've said enough, can I get maybe a tabula from hillock next league...?
"
...and Lightning Mirages now have a 1 second cooldown until they can use their explosive skill (previously 2 seconds).

So the ones there, are now twice as deadly.... That's a typical GGG fix right there.

Still waiting on the Heralding minions fix.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
Sooo for anyone curious, if you have a build that applies a 75% shock like mine, the galvanic fix is a 225% more damage buff lol
ASKERS?
But you didn't fix Venom Gyre, also a projectile skill? Sheesh.
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
"
PseudoDragon wrote:
"Fixed a bug where the Recombinator User Interface was not functional in Controller input mode." - but aren't recombinators gone? Why does the user interface need fixing?

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY

God I hope they bring back Sentinel. Was the best league mechanic I've played. Sad I missed Scourge too.
They don't exist in league, but the ones people had were transfered to standard.
"
Aceofgods wrote:
"
PseudoDragon wrote:
"Fixed a bug where the Recombinator User Interface was not functional in Controller input mode." - but aren't recombinators gone? Why does the user interface need fixing?

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY

God I hope they bring back Sentinel. Was the best league mechanic I've played. Sad I missed Scourge too.

Recombinators still exist in standard...
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info