Content Update 3.19.0 -- Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

Thanks for the Voltaxic Rift Nerf.

I wanted to play a 100% Lightning to Chaos, Crackling Lance build.

This is possible with Anomalous Gem Quality.

Janky build, but now that is no longer viable at all. Will no longer benefit from any shock effects for spells.

Never got the chance to play it, and now never will.
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
Last edited by Hixxie on Aug 11, 2022, 9:05:56 PM
"
NeZzQuickZz wrote:
Yet another LS League boys and giiiiiiirls!

Fixed a bug where Lightning Strike could hit a single target twice from one attack.
4-changes only matters
"Fixed an issue where Hangul characters could be used in combination with non-Hangul characters for character names."

RIP krangled names
1. are the old spell suppression mods going legacy?

2. do we still have divine for harvest? and keep suffix/prefix reforge?

appreciate any help, thank you for your time.
Wow, look at all 5 of the buffs!
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
One Step Ahead: Your Action Speed is at least 108% of base value, and Nearby Enemy Monster's Action Speed is at most 92% of base value.

Escape Artist: +5 to Evasion Rating per 1 maximum Energy Shield on Helmet, and +1 to maximum Energy Shield per 6 Evasion Rating on Body Armour.

Soul Drinker: Requires Escape Artist. 2% of Damage Leeched as Energy Shield, 20% increased Attack and Cast Speed while Leeching Energy Shield, and Energy Shield Leech effects are not removed when Energy Shield is Filled.

Spellbreaker: Requires Escape Artist. +20% chance to Suppress Spell Damage, prevent +10% of Suppressed Spell Damage while on Full Energy Shield, and 50% chance for Energy Shield Recharge to start when you Suppress Spell Damage.

Why would anyone take anything else in terms of their four notable ascendancies?

(this is rhetorical, as the others are good for builds that would be better with another asc)

EDIT - to be clear, I mean for anyone that takes this ascendancy, not that these will force a bunch of people to take the ascendancy.
Last edited by BINARYGOD on Aug 11, 2022, 11:27:18 PM
Imagine you want play best skill in the game: "Cyclone": with Slayer

1.) Can't league start with it, maybe if you get tabula asap to boost dmg or you can just die many times on simple act boss, after act 10 before you go to maps stay xp in Ossury till 80 lvl( if you are weak, you have to overlevel to get extra passive tree points and gems xp).

2.) Buy praxis ring "channeling skills -total mana cost"- imagine you have to divine it on max roll to get -8, KEKW./ It's so hard to add this on bench craft pool, so you can have it on any item of your gear??? It's expensive to buy amulet or rings together with vurneability on hit, their max value is -3 or -4 only, so you have to buy at least 2 like this... Or maybe set permanent mana cost on 1 second chaneling not affected buy increased clocking or attack speed...i don't know...Who want to use mana flask on 1 skill? Because you simply hold 1 button and fly through map:c
3.)-15% mana reservation efficacy of skills for you?> No problem just Craft it on gear,/ buy lvl 4 awekened enlighten, or take 1 aura out from build. Is it a joke? No. Instead using pride for clear better use vaal haste now cuz not many monster will stay alive more than 4 sec near you. Determination ofc, and maybe purity of elemnsts untill you get mageblood with immune ailment on each flask.
5.) Not enough mana for banner skill? Play Champion instead Slayer or buy 2 forbidden jewels, or link it to life. 6.) Make good lab enchants more coomon please. 7.) I will play this league only bcs i have no life and i'm addicted. Maybe back to starforge infernal sword with shoc buffs? Dead League.
Last edited by Lunaxi on Aug 12, 2022, 9:39:45 AM
Your MoM changes are no different to the original announcement - wtf?!

So much for taking feedback - you were told by more than one person that upping the base and NOT nerfing the gears was WAY better of a temp fix, but here you are just pushing it through anyway.

You could even have EASILY buffed mana in the upper half of the tree or just as specific parts up there, even by a little, on top of that - but nope.

MoM is not better except for anyone taking it only because they were passing by and had a "why not?" reason.

At least with what I stated above, you would have buffed it for everyone that cares at all, instead of only the people who barely do.

If a change is going to do mostly nothing - why bother?
This league looks really good. The live stream was top tier as well. Keep up the amazing work you guys.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info