Content Update 3.19.0 -- Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

yeeehaw
sooo what the hell is going with Doomfletch ? is prism removed or what since normal version is same now
"
Nibelton wrote:
sooo what the hell is going with Doomfletch ? is prism removed or what since normal version is same now

"
Solution: The original plan was to develop a new method of making fated unique items to properly replace Prophecy. However, with a second round of fated uniques merged with their base versions by the changes listed above, it became clear that there were not enough remaining fated unique items to support such a system. We are instead just disabling fated unique items from dropping.

sadly the one that i was gonna be using did meet the cut somehow so back to thinking on what to do
RIP all of the exalted Divination Cards, and there's quite a few of them............
0/7 QUIN

SAME BILD EVERY LEAGUE

ScionLifeWheel
Harvest cost should be base on item level(equipment).
Last edited by jacana on Aug 11, 2022, 9:47:54 PM
That divine change is possible the worst thing I've ever seen in patch notes in the 9 years I've been playing this game. Literally WHY, it's been 10+ years of it being the way it is, why randomly change something like that. IT MAKES NO SENSEEEEEEE
That divine change is possible the worst thing I've ever seen in patch notes in the 9 years I've been playing this game. Literally WHY, it's been 10+ years of it being the way it is, why randomly change something like that. IT MAKES NO SENSEEEEEEE
This has me hopeful for the league again, after the depressing manifesto (defense nerfs, no real improvements). A lot looks promising.

Archnemesis sanity rebalancing (would still prefer reverting it, but progress), a lot of QoL stuff.

It doesn't look to affect my planned build, but you still really don't look to have changed the meta, just nerfed it.

Anyway, fingers crossed. As I have last few years, I give you money when I hit 90 and enjoyed doing so. You've burned a fair bit of trust lately. (Kirac's pass headhunter still stings)
<hype>
"The Wraithlord Unique Helmet no longer has Minions Regenerate 1% of Life per second, or +1000 to Spectre maximum Life. Instead, it now has "Cannot have non-Spectre Minions", and +2 to maximum number of Spectres."

This helmets now removes the possibility having +2 to all minion skill gems...
<end hype>

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info