3.16.1 Patch Notes Preview

Lighty finally gets his wish feels good man
Hello GGG,

i doubt this is read, but still worth a try,
currently the Standard league is unplayable for old players because of the map stash bug. Could you please add more resources to fix the matter sooner (say if you have one team member working on it, maybe add another, or several until it is fixed)..?

I also guess the current league is a bigger priority than Standard, but... we feel left out while being way more loyal to the game than just people playing several days only to level up one or two characters in league.
...especially if the league mechanic is being disappointing.

Thank you if you read it.
Bug fixes. Good.

Not dying randomly out of Delve. Good.

Lack of any meaningful changes to Scourge Mechanics. Alright then.
When will the slow attack speed bug for "Ravenous Bloodshaper" be fixed?
Move all Hideout stuff that has a gameplay function to the top of the Decoration list. Because I didn't notice the Search Box at the bottom it took a ton of digging through the list of decorations to find the Expedition Lock Box.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
So scourge is just done for i guess. Poor filler league.
"
Inuyaki wrote:
No further Scourge changes? So you gave up on the league? How disappointing :(

+1, any communication about fixed +50 blood gain in maps.
Developer of "Awakened PoE Trade"
GGG don't ban this account :)
"
Beverice wrote:
Kinda a small patch for a .1?

Agreed.
My mirror thread https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2756556
Oh hey. Bug fixes.
Neat.
To accept a challenge from the Void is merely suicide for the unprepared.
So... I guess a league mechanic that drops useless items 99% of the time is working as you intended.

Fascinating.
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info